OnePlus 5 Black Friday Deal @ Daraz
Daraz (formerly known as Kaymu) is providing OnePlus 5 at the low price of Rs. 49990. Daraz, one of the well-established online shopping destination of Nepal is featuring the product at the minimal price. It is also selling OnePlus 3T at the price of 37,990. There is very limited number of phone available on their stock.
The online shopping giants like Amazon, Flipkart provides various items to the customer as a Black Friday deal at the end of November every year. The Same trend has been followed by Daraz. It is providing various products with the discounted price to the customers.
Products like Smartphones, Smart, and regular TVs, Watches, Clothes are featured as a Black Friday product. Up to 70% discount is available for some products.
OnePlus 5 is priced at Rs59,500.00 in Nepali market. Daraz is selling the product with discount of 9500. It is available until the stock remains and Daraz claims that there is very limited stock available. If you are interested to buy the product here are its technical specifications.
OnePlus 5 technical specs.
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.1 x 7.25 mm
- Weight: 153g
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Slate Gray / Soft Gold
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android™ Nougat(v 7.01)
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.45GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 540
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE
- Notification Light: RGB LED notification light
- Vibration: Haptic vibration motor
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, RGB Ambient Light Sensor, Electronic Compass, Sensor Hub
- Ports: USB 2.0, Type-C, Support USB Audio, Dual Nano-SIM slot, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable)
- Connectivity: 2G/3G/4G(Supports every band deployed in Nepal)
How to Buy discounted phone in Daraz?
Buying products through Daraz is very simple and easy. First, you need to create an account which is as easy as creating mail accounts. One of the easiest ways is creating an account by connecting Facebook. Once you create an account, select product and add the product to the cart. Payment is done when the product is delivered. Representative form Daraz calls you for the confirmation of the product and you need to confirm the product.