It is learned that Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available in Nepalese Market in a contract with Ncell. International Marketing Service (IMS), the sole distributor of Samsung Mobile in Nepal is bringing the latest flagship to Nepalese Smart phone lovers in association with Ncell. Though Ncell has no official word on that, it is found that they are planning to provide the popular S3 handset in 12 months installments of Rs 6,500 per month payment. And they will be giving free service of one thousand per month for the 12 months which includes 700 minutes call, 700 SMS, and 70 MB data. Price of the handset without contract is Rs 70,000 in Nepalese market.
Samsung released the popular handset in an unpacked event from London on May 3, 2012 and is also the official Smart phone for London Olympics 2012.
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts
- All Highways will be connected with the mobile network, NTA forwards a plan
- Oppo A38 Officially Launched With Helio G85 Chipset | Find Price & Specs