Nepal Telecom launches sajilo internet data packages with EVDO . EVDO is a CDMA technology than can provide wireless broadband internet up to 3.1 Mbps. Previously available with a EVDO dongle, the service now comes with a wifi router that can be used in the loadshedding hours as well. The Wifi router has built in RUIM card slot where you have to put the RUIM card and the internet will be available through Wifi. The device has built in battery backup and emergency mobile charger whereas maximum of 5 devices can connect to share the internet. Five GB data will be freely available with the device that is valid for 3 months. Other data packages include (showing data volume, tariff, validity and the text to activate the package).
- Buy second-hand phones on Daraz Like New | Features, phones, Best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more