Sep 30, 2015: Google has announced two new Nexus phones in the series of its own design and pure android smartphones. Nexus 5X and 6P, made by LG and Huawei respectively are unveiled in a Nexus event at San Francisco. The full metal body, 7.3 mm thin, comfy Nexus 6P has a display of 5.7 “, Snapdragon 810 64 bit processor underneath, 3450 mAh battery. The flagship phone owns a Type C USB port, 3GB RAM and low light sensitive camera of 12.3 MP/ 8MP. The camera provides you best low light experience (indoor photography) with 1.55 micro pixels and best selfie with HDR plus feature. The phone is known to be running on new Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Hardware wise, Google brings new finger print scanning features with Nexus imprint with the sensor in the back. The phone is priced at 500 $, with availability sometime in October.
Nexus 5X is relatively low end with plastic built 136 gm weight, 5.2 inch display and 2700 mAh battery. The plastic phone comes with 64 bit Snapdragon 808, 2G RAM. Most of the hardware features are same as 6P like Camera and Nexus imprint feature. The camera as they told outperforms the previous edition of Nexus and iPhone 6S in low light due to higher pixel density, laser detect auto focus but 5X has 5M camera in the front. The phone supports Slow motion video and smart burst for animated GIFs. The camera is known to be missing the Image stabilization feature as found on the other flagship phones. Nexus 5X is priced at $379, and is available for pre-order at Google stores in two dozen countries.
Well the prices have gone down, with upgrade in Hardware and features but more details will only be known with the experience videos.
Both the phones will be running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Features of Marshmallow:
- improved lock screen with google voice in swipe left, charging indicator.
- Animations changed in opening screens.
- Learning the pattern of the apps by user and notify accordingly.
- Improved head-up notifications.
- Reduced pre-loaded apps.
- Now on tap feature to provide power of google to phone fast.
- Voice actions: sending text or alarms.
- Always on Google on.
- New doze mode to go deeper sleep mode for saving battery.
Apart from two new Nexus phones, Google announced family plan for Google play music, Nexus protect and improved Google photo applications.
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption