The highest speed, subscribers can get there is now 10 Mbps and 2 Mbps throughput is assured throughout. Other services include MMS, Video call service.
It is also known that a special program is being held in Baglung to launch the upgraded 3G Network there from Hon. Minister for Information and communication (MOIC) Mr. Sher Dhan Rai along with MD of Nepal Telecom, Buddhi Prasad Acharya. Other high ranking officials from Ministry and Nepal Telecom will also be joining the program.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget