Ntc has been providing some offers, discounts for its anniversary for a long time. Magh 22 is the date on which the government-owned entity has turned into a public company. Marking Ntc 14th anniversary, they have launched several offers to its customers. Here are some of the NTC anniversary offer 2018 / 2074. Earlier, Ntc also made a soft launch of Namaste Credit service in the anniversary program.
Ntc Unlimited data offer
The unlimited data pack for the anniversary offer includes two packs. The unlimited all-time data pack costs Rs 50 and is valid for all time in the valid days. Similarly, the unlimited night pack costs Rs 15, which is only valid for the period 10 pm to 6 am. Both of the unlimited data packs are valid to subscribe from 23 Magh to 08 Falgun 2074.
Ntc unlimited night voice pack
The unlimited night voice pack for the anniversary offer costs Rs 35, valid for 3 days. Customers can make unlimited calls to Ntc numbers with the pack. The subscription date for the unlimited night voice pack is from 23 Magh to 08 Falgun 2074.
Bonus on Recharge
Ntc is also providing a bonus on recharge to its customers. There are two different bonuses for recharge of different amounts. For recharge of Rs 50, 100, and 200, customers will get a 10 percent bonus. Whereas for recharge of 500 and 1000 Rs, customers will get a 15 percent bonus with the recharge. Both of the bonuses are valid for 3 days. The bonus recharge is also available for customers for a week from 23 Magh 2074 to 29 Magh 2074.
Bonus for PSTN landline phone
Ntc landline phone customers will get 25 additional calls for the month of Falgun.
Tell us how do you feel about the Ntc anniversary offer for 2074.
Like our page on Facebook to get the latest news, offers in the telecom sector of Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats