LG, one of the largest smartphone manufacturer is planning to unveil its flagship phone of 2018. LG G7 will be launched in a few weeks. LG G7 was not unveiled at MWC 2018 but they had provided some hint about the sooner release of the flagship.
There’s been a rumor about the iPhone X like notch display. The use of OLED or LCD display hasn’t been confirmed yet. Some leaks claim that LG will switch to OLED display. LG has been using LCD displays in their phone till now. The last year’s LG V30 has LCD screen but now they might be changing their mind.
As LG is working with Qualcomm so that we can be sure that G7 comes with powerful Snapdragon 845 processor which has been used in the most of the flagships of 2018. Last year LG was criticized for the use of out-dated Snapgradon 821 in G6 and it makes clear that it won’t want to make the same mistake this year.
LG G7 Display
LG G7 is coming with the display that has a notch on it. The video of the handset was leaked at the MWC 2018. The notch on the phone will be similar to that of iPhone X which houses earpiece and some other sensors.
The notch in the middle can be hanged down from the middle as like the iPhone X, or it can be either hidden by adding more bezel on either side of the notch like the Galaxy S9. It can be done according to the choice of the user. The change can be made from the settings menu of the phone.
The new Android P update is moving to the top-line information to the top right and left corners of its mobile OS in the application of more notch phones, so LG’s idea of notch makes a lot of sense.
G7 Release Date and Price
The date of the release hasn’t been fixed. The G7 is expected to be released at the end of April or the beginning of May. As G7 was not launched at MWC because they were unable to complete the product during that time. Since LG started redesigning the phone from scratch, it is taking a long time for the unveiling of the phone.
G7 is expected to cost at $729(around Rs. 80000) and some rumors say that it may even cost to $900. The price of the phone is similar to other flagships including Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, and the iPhone X.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones