Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 6 Pro with Quad Cameras in Nepal
Redmi Note 6 Pro features a company-first quad-camera setup in an all-round package
Xiaomi launches its first four camera phone, Redmi Note 6 Pro in Nepal. Successor to the extremely popular dual camera smartphone Redmi Note 5 AI, Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with remarkable upgrades in terms of specifications and design elements. It now has a 19:9 display with a notch, a dual selfie camera, and an improved rear camera setup.
Sourabh Kothari, Country GM , Xiaomi Nepal said, “Redmi Note has established itself as a trustworthy choice. Redmi Note 5 AI was a powerful dual camera smartphone that came to be loved by Mi Fans across Nepal. With Redmi Note 6 Pro, we want to offer our Mi Fans in Nepal the latest and the greatest tech at an honest price”.
Redmi Note 6 Pro – Quad camera, notch design
Redmi Note 6 Pro features a modern design and has the capable Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 636 octa-core processor. It brings to the table an AI-powered quad-camera setup and a 4000mAh two-day battery.. With high-speed LPDDR4X RAM, Redmi Note 6 Pro makes for quite a powerful smartphone.
For an amazing selfie experience, Redmi Note 6 Pro’s 20MP + 2MP AI dual camera on the front allows you to take effortless portrait photos with live portrait previews. The 12MP + 5MP AI dual camera setup on the rear with large 1.4µm pixels results in clear images even in low light. The new and refined AI Portrait Mode 2.0 allows you to apply dynamic bokeh effects—including effects like Light trails and incredible Studio Lighting—to your images.
Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.26” FHD+ IPS display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and notch design which is reinforced with Corning® Gorilla® Glass to protect the display against wear and tear. 500-nit maximum brightness makes the screen usable even in the harshest sunlight.
Thanks to the thoughtful ergonomic design, Redmi Note 6 Pro has a great hand feel and looks stunning. You can also make use of the dual SIM slot which features a hybrid design, also allowing for storage expansion via microSD. All buyers of Redmi Note 6 Pro get a free soft case inside the box.
Key features of Redmi Note 6 Pro:
- 9cm (6.26”) display with notch design
- 2280 × 1080 resolution (FHD+)
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera
- f/1.9 aperture
- 4µm pixels
- AI portraits with adjustable bokeh, Studio Lighting and Light trails.
- 20MP + 2MP dual front cameras
- Super Pixel
- AI portraits with live preview
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 636 octa-core processor
- 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB variants
- Dual SIM
- 4000mAh battery
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM + microSD card (hybrid slot)
- Dimensions: 157.91 × 76.38 × 8.26mm
Price of Redmi Note 6 Pro
Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available in 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB variants, priced at NPR 24999 and NPR 28999 respectively starting 5th December. There are two colors variant of Redmi Note 6 Pro, namely Lake Blue and Graphite Black Color.
Read more Xiaomi news here.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out