Samsung has launched another A series of phone, Galaxy A20 in Nepal. This is the third smartphone in “A series” to come to Nepal apart from A30 and A50. Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with several meaningful innovations and promises to disrupt the value segment. The price of the Samsung A20 phone is Rs 20,490.
Galaxy A20 has a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display with a notch that looks like a V shape (aka infinity-V display). As per them, the viewing experience and the color reproduction due to the AMOLED screen are quite good.
Galaxy A20 is powered by an Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor & has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The phone runs well with gaming, watching videos, multi-tasking, and browsing.
Samsung A20 features
It has a brilliant dual rear camera with an ultra-wide lens and a powerful 4,000mAh battery with fast charging capability. To offer a great smartphone experience, Galaxy A20 includes all of the features that a next Generation consumer loves in a smartphone.
The dual rear camera allows users to shoot nice Ultra-wide videos and photos. In addition, the 13MP primary lens permits for great low-light photography.
Samsung’s internal research finds “Consumers spend 158 minutes per week on social networking sites and 206 minutes on mobile gaming on an average”. So, this creates the need to have a powerful battery in a smartphone.
Galaxy A20 packs in a 4,000mAh battery which lasts throughout the day. Additionally, 15W fast charging with USB Type C connectivity charges Galaxy A20 in a short period of time.
- Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED screen, Infinity-V display
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB storage
- Dual rear camera: 13 MP, f/1.9, 28 mm (wide), AF + 5 MP, f/2.2, 12 mm (ultrawide)
- Front camera of 8 MP, f/2.0
- Ultra wide videos and photos
- 4G LTE support
- 4000 mAH battery with fast charging
- Samsung One UI over Android 9 Pie
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- Weight: 169 gm
- Price: Rs 20,490
Samsung Electronic Words for the phone
“As a global technology leader, we are committed to providing meaningful innovations to our consumers. Galaxy A20 allows consumers to do more with its brilliant camera with Ultra-Wide lens and Samsung’s proprietary Super AMOLED technology which brings the display alive. Galaxy A20 will help Gen Z consumers capture brilliant images and videos and let them binge on their favorite content. Additionally, the massive battery with fast charging capability and USB Type C connectivity ensures that consumers can easily power through the day and night on Galaxy A20”, said Pranaya Ratna Sthapit, Mobile business Head, Samsung Electronic Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A20 runs on the latest Android Pie with Samsung One UI to give a seamless experience on the smartphone.
Pricing, Availability, and Colours
The price of Galaxy A20 is Rs 20,490/. A20 comes in three attractive colors namely Gold, Blue, and Black. The phone is already available from April 10, 2019, on Samsung shops and retail stores across the country.
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo Y17s Launched Officially in Nepal | Find Price & Specs