Samsung announces attractive discounts with the purchase of S10 and S10+. The discount avails for the Galaxy Buds and LED or Clear View Cover on purchase of S10 and S10+.
Samsung’s latest flagship Galaxy S10 series phones has reached Nepal Last month. Earlier with the pre-order booking, they had provided the Galaxy Buds free along with the S10 phones. Now they provide huge discount for the Galaxy buds to the ones who buy S10 and S10+ phones.
Read in details about the Specs, Price of Galaxy S10 phones in Nepal.
We all know the price of Galaxy Buds is Rs 14,490. But with the purchase of S10, if you want to buy Galaxy Buds, the price becomes Rs 4,990 after discount. Similarly, for the S10+ purchase, the price of Galaxy buds is Rs 6,990.
Additionally the S10 and S10 purchaser will also get 30% off on purchase of LED or Clear View Cover.
S10 and S10 plus
- Samsung’s Octa-core 9820 Exynos processor.
- S10: 6.1 inch vs S10 plus: 6.4 inches, Dynamic AMOLED FHD+ screen with HDR10+
- 8 GB of RAM
- S10: 128 GB storage, S10 plus: 128 GB, 512 GB
- Triple rear camera: 16 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, a 12 MP f/2.4 telephoto lens and a 12 MP lens which switches between f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera of S10: 10 MP, f/1.9, S10 plus: Dual front camera of 10 MP and 8 MP
- S10 colors: Black, blue, White. S10 plus colors: Black and blue for 128 GB, Ceramic black for 512 GB
- Reverse wireless charging.
- In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- 3400 mAh in S10 vs 4100 mAh in S10 plus
- One UI over Android 9 pie
Here is the price of different S10 phones in Nepal.
- Galaxy S10+, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage: Rs 1,23,500
- Galaxy S10+, 512 GB: Rs 1,54,500
- S10, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage: Rs 110,900
- Galaxy S10e, 6 GB, 128 GB: Rs 93,900
You can also get some more discounts with the online shopping in Daraz and Sasto deal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats