Chinese smartphone OEM OPPO has unveiled its first-ever magnetic wireless charging MagVOOC series at the Smart China Expo 2021 event. The smartphone brand also teased products including in-car connectivity embarking into the arena of IoT.
The event was themed Smart Technology: “Empowering Economy, Enriching Life” that took place in Chongquing, China.
“OPPO is steadily accomplishing our strategic deployment in the field of IoT and broader areas concerning the Internet of Experience, aiming to empower customers in a variety of scenarios.” Said Henry Duan, Vice President and President of Smartphone Product at OPPO. “With the new magnetic flash charging and in-car connectivity technologies, we are doing our best to enhance customer experiences in every aspect.”
OPPO MagVOOC Wireless Charging
At the event, OPPO teased its first-ever Oppo MagVOOC series of magnetic flash chargers. One of them consists of a wireless power bank that uses a magnetic alignment system. This ensures precise alignment between the phone and the charger.
The other is an ultra-thin version which “adopts a split design” that greatly minimizes its thickness. Oppo claims that these chargers can compete with Apple’s own charging technology MagSafe.
Lastly, the MagVOOC wireless flash charging stand saves up to 60% of preparation time as compared to conventional wired charging. The company is committed to optimizing its technologies and products to cover a more diverse user journey map.
OPPO Smart In-Car Phone Connectivity
OPPO also demonstrated its latest innovations in in-car smartphone connectivity at the expo. This included the digital car key, remote vehicle control on OPPO Find X3, remote vehicle control on OPPO Watch 2. The company also teased an in-car flash charge system.
- The digital car key enables uses to use OPPO smartphones to unlock their car wirelessly via Bluetooth. As this requires no active data, it could be handy for people on a daily basis.
- With remote vehicle control on OPPO Find X3 or OPPO Watch 2, users can turn on air conditioning through an APP. In addition, owners can also find out their cars’ location by simply honking the horn from a distance.
- The in-car flash charge supports OPPO’s 65W VOOC USB flash charge and 40W VOOC wireless flash charge while driving. This adds another convenience to OPPO smartphone users.
To stretch its technology, OPPO has joined hands with vehicle brands such as NIO, BYD Auto, and Geely so that more consumers could benefit from their smart in-car connectivity.
OPPO believes that smartphones will become “the control center” of modern vehicles and foresees more technologies incorporated into “the smartphone-vehicle connectivity ecosystem.”
AR Glass 2021
Besides, OPPO has also teased the concept of the internet of Experience. This includes the development of AR Glass 2021 and other smart home devices which are connected to UWB technology.
The AR Glass 2021 features a split design that makes the glasses lighter making them comfortable for longtime wearing. They also come with the mainstream Birdbath optical solution. In sum, OPPO AR Glass 2021 offers cinema-like experiences to the users.
With IoT products, OPPO is now able to realize the vision of the Internet of Experience and create a world with “enhanced connection and integrations between people and devices.
Check out: Oppo Mobile Price in Nepal
Do you carry an OPPO smartphone? How appealing do you find OPPO’s in-car smart connectivity? Do share your views with us in the comments.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones