Xiaomi has unveiled the Xiaomi 12T series with two models. The first one is Xiaomi 12T with a 108MP OIS camera while the second one is the Xiaomi 12T Pro with the company’s first-ever 200MP camera. These flagship additions are also coming with flagship specs. In this article, let’s know more about Xiaomi 12T Pro price in Nepal and its specs.
Design and Display
Starting off the design, both phones boast the same design language. The front side houses the same sized 6.67 glass front and glass back design. Also, the thickness remains the same at 8.6mm. Both devices share identical camera modules housing triple cameras at the back. Likewise, the button placement is also the same.
Coming to the display, there is a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with a Quad HD+ resolution on both models. There is a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate and up to 480Hz touch sampling rate. The flagship 12-bit display comes with flagship features such as Dolby Vision, Adaptive HDR, SGS Low Visual Fatigue certification, etc. The vanilla Xiaomi 12T boasts all those features but lacks Dolby Vision support.
Have a Read:- Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 Launched, Find Specs and Price Here!
Under the hood, Xiaomi 12T Pro houses the powerhouse of the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset based on a 4nm manufacturing process. This 5G flagship chip from Qualcomm is based on TSMC’s process and has the configuration of Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510). Likewise, there is an Adreno 640 GPU for handling game graphics. The silicon is paired with 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256GB of high-speed UFS 3.1 storage.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi has opted Mediatek Dimensity 8100 Ultra flagship chipset for the Xiaomi 12T. It has an Octa-core processor with 4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores. This 5G silicon is also based on a 4nm architecture process. On the GPU side, there is Mali-G610 MC6 for gaming. The RAM choice is limited to only up to 8GB on this model. While for the storage, there are 128/256GB options. On the software side, both models boot on MIUI 13 ROM based on Android 12 out of the box. And the company has promised 3 major Android upgrades for these flagship phones.
Moving to the optics, Xiaomi 12T Pro is featuring a 200MP Samsung HP1 sensor with an f/1.7 aperture and OIS. This is the very first Xiaomi phone to boast a 200MP lens. It can record up to 8K res videos at 24fps. Also, there is a better night mode videos and lossless zoom at 2X shots. And the second camera is an 8MP ultrawide unit with an f/2.2 aperture and FOV of 120˚. While the third one is a 2MP macro camera.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi 12T features a 108MP camera with OIS and f/1.7 aperture. For videos, it can capture up to 4K res at 60fps. Here too, there is an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and 120˚ FOV. It gets followed by a 2Mp macro camera as well. For selfie cameras, both models house the same 20MP shooter with an f/2.2 aperture.
Battery, Charging, and Other Specs
Both phones get their juice from a non-removable 5000mAh battery. This Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery supports 120W fast charging which can do its job in just 19minutes as advertised. The company has also implemented 9 thermal sensors and a total of 42 safety features.
The company has made Xioami 12T Pro the very first Xiaomi phone to come with eSIM support. So, the model is available in two configurations; eSIM+nano SIM and nano SIM+nano SIM. However, the functionality of eSIM depends on the region. Currently, it will work in the regions of Germany, Italy, France, Japan, Malaysia, etc.
Meanwhile in Nepal, only Nepal Telecom is offering eSIM services as of now.
- 163.1 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm
- 163.1 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm [12T Pro]
- 202 grams
- 205 grams [12T Pro]
- Display: AMOLED
- 6.67‑inch 1220 x 2712 pixels resolution at 446 PPI
- 6.67‑inch 1220 x 2712 pixel resolution at 446 PPI [12T Pro]
- 120Hz Refresh Rate
- 1200 nits max brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Always On Display
- HDR 10+, Dolby Vision Support [12T Pro]
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 8100 Ultra [12T], Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 [12T Pro]
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6 [12T], Adreno 730 [12T Pro]
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB [12T], 128GB/256GB/ 512GB [12T Pro]
- Software: MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: Xiaomi 12T
- 108 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.67″, 0.64µm, PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Rear Camera: Xiaomi 12T Pro
- 200 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.22″, 0.64µm, PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Rear Video: 8K@24fps [12T Pro], 4K@30/60fps, 10‑bit HDR, Ultra Night Mode [12T Pro], gyri-EIS
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Video: 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Li-po 5000mAh, Nonremovable
- Charging: 120W fast charging
- Colors: Black, Silver, Blue
- Sensor: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Security: Fingerprint (under display, optical),
- Network: 5G
- Connectivity: eSIM + Nano SIM (12T Pro), Nano SIM + Nano SIM (12T & 12T Pro), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2 A2DP, LE, NFC, GPS with GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC, Beidou, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Stereo speakers,
- Price In Nepal (Expected): Rs.80,000 (128GB), Rs.87,000 (256GB) [Xiaomi 12T], Rs.95,000 (128GB), Rs.105,000 (256GB) [Xaiomi 12T Pro]
Xiaomi 12T Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The official Xiaomi 12T Pro price in Nepal can be expected to begin from Rs.96,000 for the base 8/128GB variant. Meanwhile, Xiaomi 12T price in Nepal might start from Rs.80,000 for the base 8/128GB storage model. As of now, there is no speculation of these devices launching in Nepal. But it might arrive in the future someday.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Xiaomi 12T (128GB)||€600||Rs.80,000|
|Xiaomi 12T (256GB)||€650||Rs.87,000|
|Xiaomi 12T Pro (128GB)||€750||Rs.96,000|
|Xiaomi 12T Pro (256GB)||€800||Rs.1,05,000|
Both smartphones sound promising for the price tag. The vanilla model with the Dimensity 8100 Ultra is also a powerful phone for gaming. While the pro model’s 200MP camera looks appealing. Hopefully, Xiaomi Nepal will consider launching both devices in Nepal as well.
Do Check:- Xiaomi & Redmi Mobile Price in Nepal
So, what do you think of Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro? Do you want these devices to launch in Nepal? Do write us your views, thoughts, and opinions in the comment section below.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million