ADSL, and FTTH are the internet technologies for home broadband in Nepal, that are provided by Nepal Telecom (NTC). Before any of the private ISPs mushroomed like today, they were the only means of internet in most of the areas. The demand for ADSL has gone down but there is a huge demand for Ntc FTTH (fiber internet). People using ADSL, and FTTH keep on expressing their difficulty to query the volume usage and the expiry date.
Recently, Ntc had upgraded the billing system of both the technologies to Convergence one. That means both of the technologies are integrated with this new billing system. After the billing upgrade, the procedure to check ADSL and fiber internet data volume and expiry are changed. Now the customers don’t have to worry about it, with the new method. In this post, we will provide you the detailed procedure for this.
Here are the other internet services for the home with which you can connect to the internet.
There are two procedures to know or find the data volume and expiry date.
Self Care login
Ntc has provided a self-care portal to see the used volume and more.
- Earlier they had a separate portal for this balance and volume check for those internet services, which is not available now.
- NTC has brought a new Selfcare portal for this. So the old portal doesn’t work now.
The ADSL and Fiber services are not included in the new Self-care portal which will take time to be integrated as known.
Also read: How to check remaining volume in Ntc Mobile.
Ntc Fiber Net Information By USSD
To query Ntc Fiber Net Volume information by USSD, you need to
- Dial *1416#
- Select 1, 2 and it will ask to input 9 digit FTTH Id
- Then you will get the package info as desired.
ADSL and FTTH Data query by SMS
This is the latest addition to the query for the internet services whether it is ADSL or Fiber. For this ADSL query by SMS, you do not need any service ID and password.
- To know the ADSL volume and expiry, people need to send a message of the format “VL*NTADSL014222222” to 1415.
- You can check the balance in the Ntc ADSL by sending a message like BL*NTADSL0142222222 to 1415
This kind of query also works for Ntc FTTH fiber net Service. To query the FTTH expiry and volume,
- You need to send a message VL*NTFTTHxxxxxxxxx to 1415.
For FTTH, you need to have the customer ID to put in which you can find in the previous paid bill.
If you have expired internet service with no payment or used up the volume, you can recharge your ADSL and FTTH internet on your own using Ntc online recharge.
Nepal Telecom App
Now you can check the validity of your FTTH internet with Nepal Telecom mobile app. For which, you need to login to the mobile app, go to FTTH, click add new, enter CPE number or scan your CPE bar code to find the details of your FTTH fiber net subscription along with validity.
Now you can recharge your ADSL and FTTH internet online. Find how to do Ntc recharge.
Please feedback about the procedure for FTTH, and ADSL query. Isn’t it easy for you to know the details?
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price