Ncell, Nepal’s one of the leading private telco, has initiated a separate portal recently that provides direct service of data package purchasing. Now you’re just a click far from getting amazing offers and data packages of Ncell.
As soon as the lockdown eased, Ncell increased its pace on reaching various platforms to provide data purchasing services to its customers. Earlier, Ncell collaborated with a few online payment gateways of Nepal and introduced its own POS to purchase data packs and voice packs directly.
Ncell has now added yet another platform to its service to provide several offers on data packages to its customers. Read about purchasing Ncell data packs from wallets and POS.
How to buy data packages from the web portal?
Purchasing data packages from Ncell’s new portal is quick and easy. The process completes in just a few steps, which are as follows:
- First, open a browser either on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Go to this link: buy.ncell.axiata.com
- You will directly reach the page where you can purchase data. Click on explore all data packs to view all the available offers on data packages.
- Choose any one option of your desire. Click on ‘Buy Now’.
- The page will then ask for your Ncell number. Insert your phone number and click on Get OTP.
- You will get a notification, insert the received OTP in the box and click on ‘submit OTP’.
- In this way, you can activate the service on your phone and enjoy the Ncell internet.
Varieties of data packages of Ncell
Ncell has some incredible offers for its customers. The portal is simple, with just purchase options. Under three categories, Ncell provides various offers. Let’s explore the data packages below.
- 2 Times+Bonus Video Data
- Always on Data
- Get 3 Times Data
These are the same varieties of data packs in Ncell that are already available from USSD and mobile apps. The same packs are achievable from the recently introduced Ncell Point of Sale (POS). Ncell’s partnership with three of the digital wallets, Khalti, Prabhupay, and Unipay has also introduced an easy way to the above-mentioned data pack from their POS and wallets itself.
Likewise, you can also buy data packages in Nepal Telecom via USSD, SMS, mobile apps, and an online portal.
The effort of Ncell to reach its customers via various platforms is noticeable. The Ncell data purchase portal is easily accessible and has several attractive data packages that are affordable in price, compared to the PAYG tariff.
Introducing a portal for buying data packages at such times when there is increased demand for internet service can be an effective attempt if buying the data packages wouldn’t require a phone balance. People are required to first recharge their phone balance before using the service from the portal.
Comparatively, it is easier to buy data packs from Ncell POS and wallets directly since it doesn’t require you to top up the phone first. Data packages can be directly purchased via cash or digital wallet funds. Moreover, the Ncell web portal lacks voice packages, which could be in the pipeline. The web portal only offers a range of data services that work well with its upgraded 4G network.
What do you think, Ncell portal is more convenient or Ncell POS for the data pack purchase? Share your view with us in the comment section below.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years