Vivo, one of the leading smartphone brands brings New Year offers for Nepalese. The offers include huge prices discount, as well as exciting gifts and bumper prizes on the purchase of Vivo smartphones across all Vivo retail outlets in Nepal. Its new year offers will kick-off on April 7, 2021, and last till April 25, 2021.
Vivo has a commendable presence in the Nepali market. According to a global mobile market share watch, it currently boasts a healthy 6.17% of market share in Nepal sitting at sixth position.
The brand has become popular for its cost-friendly midrange smartphones which offer great value for money devices.
The company expects the new year offers to further boost its standing in the Nepali market for the coming years. Some of the highlights of the Vivo New Year 2078 offers are:
- Huge discounts and exciting prizes on purchase of selected V & Y series smartphones across retail outlets of Vivo in Nepal
- Customers will get a chance to experience exciting discounts and other exciting prizes like Headphones, Speakers, IPL Jerseys, etc.
What Is In The Offer?
The special discount and offers are applicable to the purchases of certain handsets. Under this new year offers, Vivo’s selected V series handsets like V20 (8GB+128GB), V20 SE (8GB+128GB) as well as Y series smartphones like Y51 (8GB+128GB), Y20 (3GB+64GB), Y20 (4GB +64GB), Y20s (4GB+ 128GB),Y12s (3GB+ 32GB), Y91C (2GB+ 32GB) will be offered for purchase with massive price drops and discounts added with some exciting bumper prizes. Read below for details.
- Vivo V20 will be available at a price drop of NPR 3,000. The first 100 customers to purchase the Vivo V20 will also win exciting Gaming Headphones.
- As for Vivo V20 SE, The first 150 customers will be entitled to Bluetooth Speakers.
- Meanwhile, all buyers for Vivo Y20 (3GB+64GB) will be able to purchase it at a price drop of NPR 1000.
- Vivo Y91C will be available at a price drop of NPR 2000.
- Vivo Y12s will also have a slash of NPR 1000 at purchase.
- The first 1700 customers to buy Y20 (4GB+64GB), Y20s, Y51 will stand a chance to win a real IPL Jersey for this season.
Vivo has given further details about how the offer will come into effect. To be eligible for the offers, the first buyers have to activate the device. Then they must and get their device scanned on the DMS system (software of Vivo).
Additionally, the IPL jerseys, gaming headphones, and Bluetooth speakers would come with a 25% TDS. However, it will be payable by Vivo. The discount offer on Y12s and other bumper prizes will be available only for the duration of the New Year Campaign between April 7 and April 25. However, the price drops on devices will be applicable even after the New Year Campaign ends.
Mars, CEO of Vivo Nepal wished Nepali customers “ a very healthy, safe and happy new year.” He further expressed heartfelt gratitude towards all its customers for showing unsurpassed loyalty and support to the brand.
Speaking on the behalf of the brand, he further added, “We are delighted to have completed another successful year in Nepal. We hope to continue serving our customers and offer innovative smartphones to enrich their lives.”
Vivo has made its name for its unique approach to design language and innovation. Its V series devices have empowered a whole new generation of selfie and photography enthusiasts. The devices are known for their sleek designs and front/rear camera technologies.
While, the youth-centric Y series, has won over young consumers with its long-lasting batteries and AI camera configurations.
Vivo gets due credit for being the first smartphone brand to introduce the world’s thinnest smartphone. It was also the first smartphone brand to launch the highly sought-after In-Display Fingerprint Scanner and Pop-Up Camera. The brand is slowly but steadily evolving to be a major player among the other brands in the world and also for Nepal.
Check out: Vivo Mobile Price in Nepal
Like many other brands, Vivo is also cashing in on the festive time of New Year 2078. The available price discounts and offers are very tempting enough for the consumers. If you were waiting on purchasing a new smartphone, Vivo is certainly going to fit your bills and demands.
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023