Samsung had launched the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 together with Galaxy Z Flip 3, Samsung Watch 4 series, and Samsung Galaxy Buds 2. Now, the brand has cut the price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Nepal. So, let us find details about the specs, availability, and Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 price in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overview
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is the successor to the Galaxy Z Fold 2. It is very identical to its predecessor and arrives with an even better specs sheet.
Design and Display
Taking off with the design, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 retains the booklike design of its predecessor. The foldable phone is similar in design to the Galaxy Fold 2. The frame of the foldable phone is made from the new armor aluminum that the brand claims to be 10% more durable than its predecessor. Its rear panel has a matte finish. The main display houses an under-display camera on the front. Whereas the cover display has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout. The pill-shaped camera module houses a triple camera setup and a LED flash at the back. It also comes with an IPX8 rating for water resistance. It is a first for the foldable phone.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 comes with the main display featuring a bigger 7.6 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X display panel along with a screen resolution of 2208 x 1768 pixels. It comes with HDR10+ support, and support for a 120Hz refresh rate. The main screen is said to be 80 % more durable than the previous generation. The outer display boasts a 6.2-inch AMOLED display with an 832 x 2268 pixels screen resolution. It is 29 % brighter than before and also supports a 120Hz refresh rate. Both the displays have an adaptive display, Inner display can switch between 10Hz to 120Hz refresh rate according to the content whereas the cover display only switches between 60Hz and 120Hz. It comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Moving on to the optical department of the foldable phone, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 flaunts a triple rear camera setup. It consists of a 12 MP primary camera with OIS, Dual Pixel PDAF, & f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with an aperture of f/2.2, and another 12 MP telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom & f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, the foldable phone features a 4 MP under-display selfie camera and a 10 MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture on the cover glass. As for the videography of the device, the rear camera is capable of recording videos up to 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+ and the front camera records video up to 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS.
Performance And Memory
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. It is an octa-core processor based on 5 nm processing that comes with 1 Cortex X1 core, 3 Cortex A78 cores, and 4 Cortex A55 cores that clocks up to 2.84GHz speed. As for graphics, it has an Adreno 660 GPU.
It is attached with up to 12GB of LPDDR5x RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. On the software front, it runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1.1.
Battery and Others
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is fueled by the 4,400mAh battery along with support for 25W fast charging inside the device. It also comes with the support of 11W Fast Wireless Charging and 4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging support. Unfortunately, we don’t get a charger inside the box, so one will have to purchase the charger separately.
Talking about the connectivity features, the foldable phone features 5G Network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, UWB (Ultra Wideband), USB Type-C 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, Loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc. Furthermore, it also comes with an S Pen support specifically designed for the fold. It weighs only 8 grams and has a 15mm tip.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Technical Specifications
- Folded: 158.2 x 67.1 x 14.4-16 mm
- Unfolded: 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm
- Weight: 271 gm
- Inner: 7.6 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X display panel along with a screen resolution of 2208 x 1768 pixels, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Outer: 6.2 inches Super AMOLED, 832 x 2260 pixels, 25:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz, HDR10+ support
- Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus (cover glass & rear panel)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Chipset; 5 nm Mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 256/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, Non-expandable
- Software: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera
- 12 MP Primary Camera, f/1.8 aperture, Dual Pixel PDAOIS
- 12 MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 123 degree
- 12 MP Telephoto Lens, f/2.4 aperture, 2x Optical Zoom
- Rear Video: 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+
- Front Camera:
- Inner: 4 MP under-display lens
- Outer: 10 MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, fixed focus
- Front Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh battery, 25 W Fast charging, 11 W Fast wireless charging, 4.5 W Reverse wireless charging
- Colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Green.
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Network: 5G
- 5G bands: n2, n5, n12, n25, n30, n41, n66, n71, n77, n260, n261 (NSA/SA, Sub 6GHz/mMwave)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, Loudspeaker with stereo speakers, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price In Nepal: Rs. 1,69,999 (12GB/256GB) | Rs. 1,79,999 (12GB/512GB)
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price In Nepal And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 costs Rs. 1,69,999 for the base 12GB/256GB variant and Rs. 1,79,999 for the 12GB/256GB variant in Nepal. It is available for purchase across authorized and retail shops in Nepal. The device arrives in three color variants: Phantom Silver, Phantom Black, and Phantom Green. The brand also offers 1-year breakage insurance and 0% EMI.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Updated)|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (12GB/256GB)||Rs. 1,69,999|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 (12GB/512GB)||Rs. 1,79,999|
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is the updated version of the Galaxy Z Fold 2. The foldable phone is almost identical to its predecessor. The phone now has a more durable design, awaited S Pen support, and better multitasking features in a more affordable foldable phone. It is also their first-ever phone to feature an under-display camera. The foldable phone still has some problems like no upgrades on software, still pricey, a bit too chunky, etc. But Samsung Still Proves they are the top dog in the Foldable Phone Game, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 arrives with many upgrades and impressive features.
So, what are your thoughts about this foldable smartphone? Are you satisfied with the specs and features of the phone? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Also, Don’t forget to have a look at Samsung Mobile Prices In Nepal.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India