Engineer Dipesh Bista has been appointed IT expert by Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba.
Bista will now formally take reigns as Hon’ble PM Deuba’s Information, and Technology Expert. The Prime Minister’s secretariat source had announced the appointment.
Bista will receive his salary and other benefits as the Joint Secretary.
Bista is a seasoned professional in the IT field with a veritable presence within the political sphere. Besides holding an Engineering degree in the IT field, he has studied Engineering Management in 2012 and also completed his Master’s in Rural Development.
Talking about his professional side, he has served as the coordinator for Nepali Congress Wide Information Network (NCWIN) which operates under the party’s Information, and Communication Department.
Likewise, he has also served as a member of the Nepal Engineering Council. Bista was also the former General Secretary of Center for Democratic Engineers Nepal (CDEN).
The new incumbent will head over all the IT events and operations under the Prime Minister.
We at Nepalitelecom congratulate Dipesh Bista on his appointment as the IT expert and wish him a successful tenure.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years