Motorola has hiked the price of the Motorola Moto E40 in Nepal. It is a budget smartphone from the brand. Motorola Moto E40 boasts impressive features like a large 6.5-inch display, 90Hz refresh rate, 48 MP triple cameras, a massive 5,000mah battery, and more. In this article, we will discuss in detail about the specs, features, availability, and Motorola Moto E40 price in Nepal below.
Motorola Moto E40 Overview
Design & Display
Taking off with the design of the Motorola Moto E40, the smartphone comes with a beautiful and sleek design. It has a plastic body. The device measures 165.1 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm in dimension and weighs only 198 grams. It also has a punch-hole cutout that houses the front camera. The smartphone arrives in different color options like Carbon Gray, Pink Clay. There is also an IP52 Water repellent design for protection.
Motorola Moto E40 features a large 6.5 inches Max Vision HD+ IPS LCD display along with a 90Hz refresh rate and a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. It comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, 82.6 % screen-to-body ratio, 268 PPI density, etc. For biometrics, it comes with face unlock and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Coming to the photography of the smartphone, the Motorola Moto E40 sports a triple rear camera setup in a vertical camera module. It is led by a 50 MP primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture, accompanied by a 2 MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP Macro Lens with an f/2.4 aperture. While on the front, Motorola Moto E40 houses an 8 MP Selfie camera along with an f/2.0 aperture for selfies & videos.
Talking about the videography of the device, both the rear and front cameras are capable of recording videos of up to 1080p@30fps. The smartphone has impressive camera features such as Portrait mode, Photo, Video, Panorama, Face Beauty, Night Vision, HDR, Macro Vision, High-res zoom, Pro mode, Google Lens integration, etc.
Powering the Motorola Moto E40 is the Unisoc T700 chipset. It is an octa-core chipset that clocks a maximum of up to 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics, it has a Mali G52 GPU.
In terms of memory configuration, it is coupled with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Furthermore, you also can expand the storage up to 1 TB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. On the software front, Motorola Moto E40 runs on Android 11 OS. There’s also a dedicated google assistant key on it.
Battery And Others
Talking about the battery prowess of the Motorola Moto E40, it is backed up by a massive 5,000mAh battery. There is also support for 10W charging as well. The smartphone promises a battery life of more than 40 hours on a single charge. So, you can use your phone without any worry.
Talking about the connectivity of the device, it features a 4G network, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g | 2.4GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C port, USB 2.0, Single speaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
Motorola Moto E40 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 165.1 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 198 gm
- Display: a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ IPS LCD display, 90Hz refresh rate, screen resolution of 1600 X 720 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9, 82.6% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, 268 PPI density
- Processor: Unisoc T700 chipset
- CPU: (2xA75 + 6xA55 1.8GHz octa-core CPU)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 1 TB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 48 MP primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, 0.8μm, 4 in 1 with 1.6 μm, Quad Pixel technology, PDAF
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75 μm
- 2 MP Macro Sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75 µm
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Rear Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery along with 10 W charging
- Colors: Carbon Gray, and Pink Clay.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Notification LED
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock
- Network: 4G
- 5G Bands: b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b7, b8, b19, b28, b40, b66
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g | 2.4GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C port, USB 2.0, Single speaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Motorola Moto E40 Price In Nepal: Rs. 19,999 (4/64GB)
Motorola Moto E40 Price In Nepal And Availability
The Motorola Moto E40 price in Nepal is Rs. 19,999 for the 4/64GB variant after the price hike. The smartphone comes in two color options Carbon Gray, and Pink Clay. It is available for purchase in all the official and authorized Motorola stores in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Motorola Moto E40 (4/64GB)||Rs. 19,999|
Motorola Moto E40 flaunts a large display with a high 90Hz refresh rate, a huge 5000mAh battery, 48MP triple cameras, and more. Similarly, you also get IP52 for water protection, Google Assistant, and a Fingerprint reader. It might have been great if the phone featured a more powerful SoC. So, overall Moto E40 is an average budget phone from the brand.
Checkout: Best Phones under 20K In Nepal
So, what are your thoughts about this budget smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on this smartphone? Do let us know in the comment section.
Do have a look at the Motorola mobile Prices in Nepal.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones