Xiaomi has dropped the price of Redmi 10 2022 in Nepal. The entry-level smartphones arrive with many upgrades and impressive specs and features. So, let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and Redmi 10 price in Nepal below.
Redmi 10 & Redmi 10 2022 Overview
Design & Display
Starting off with the design, Redmi 10 comes with a new Evol design, in line with the Redmi Note 10 series. The phone is thinner and lighter. The device measures 169.59 x 76.56 x 9.13 mm in dimensions and weighs only 203 gm. There is also a waterdrop notch at the front that houses a selfie camera. Redmi 10 arrives in different color options Midnight Black, Pacific Blue, and Caribbean Green. Whereas, the 2022 version measures 161.95 mm in height, 75.53 mm in width, and 8.92 mm in thickness, and weighs 181 grams. Likewise, the Redmi 10 2022 is available in three attractive colors: Pebble White, Carbon Gray, and Sea Blue.
The Redmi 10 boasts an expansive 6.71-inch HD+ IPS LCD display that has a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, as well as a 20.6:9 aspect ratio, a 60Hz refresh rate, and 400 nits (typ) screen brightness. However, the Redmi 10 2022 comes with a 6.5-inch FHD+ DotDisplay, which has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 and 405 PPI. With a higher 90Hz refresh rate and adaptive sync of 45/60/90Hz, the display delivers a seamless and fluid viewing experience. Additionally, the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, features a Sunlight display, and reading mode 3.0 is also available. The phone’s security features include a Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner and AI Face Unlock. While Redmi 10 2022 has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Speaking of the cameras, Redmi 10 sports a dual-camera setup at the rear with a squarish camera module. It consists of a 50 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. On the front, the smartphone houses a 5 MP Selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture at the front. Talking about the videography aspect, both the front and rear cameras are capable of shooting videos up to 1080p@30fps.
On the other hand, Redmi 10 2022’s camera system includes a 50MP rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with an f/2.2 aperture and 120° field of view, a 2MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP depth camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera can record video at 1080p/30fps or 720p/30fps, while the 8MP front camera can also record video at 1080p/30fps or 720p/30fps.
In terms of performance, Redmi 10 rocks the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G SoC. It is an octa-core processor based on a 6 nm manufacturing process that comes with 4 Kryo 265 Gold clocked at 2.4 GHz & 4 Kryo 265 Silver CPU cores clocked at 1.9GHz. As for graphics, it has Adreno 610 GPU onboard. Powering the Redmi 10 2022 is a MediaTek Helio G88 processor with 2 x Arm Cortex-A75 cores running at 2GHz and 6 x Arm Cortex-A55 cores running at 1.8GHz. The phone also comes with an Arm Mali-G52 GPU and is built on a 12nm manufacturing process.
Talking about the memory configuration of the device, it is coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and up to 128GB UFS 2.2 storage on board. It also arrives with up to 8GB RAM Booster. You can also expand your memory up to 512GB Via a Dedicated microSD card slot. On the software front, the Redmi 10 runs on Android 11 with MIUI 13 on top. The Redmi 10 2022 runs on MIUI 12.5, based on Android 11
Battery and Connectivity
Talking about the battery prowess of the smartphone, Redmi 10 is fueled with a monstrous 6000mAh battery. The device also supports 18 W fast charging technology. It comes with a 10W adapter inside the box.
Whereas, the Redmi 10 2022 is equipped with a 5000mAh (typ) battery, which provides long-lasting battery life. It also has 18W fast charging and 9W reverse wired charging capabilities, with a 22.5W in-box charger and USB-C for convenient and fast charging.
The Connectivity options of the Redmi Note 10 include a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, IR blaster, USB Type-C 2.0 port, FM radio, Single speaker, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi 10 / Redmi 10 2022 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 169.59 x 76.56 x 9.13 mm / 161.95 mm x 75.53 mm x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 203 gm / 181 gm
- 6.71 inches HD+ IPS LCD Display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, a 60Hz refresh rate, a 20.6:9 aspect ratio, 400 nits (typ) screen brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 6.5 inches Full HD+ DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 405 ppi, 90Hz Refresh rate, AdaptiveSync: 45/60/90Hz, Sunlight display, Reading mode 3.0, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680; 6 nm mobile platform / MediaTek Helio G88 ; 12nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver) / Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU / Arm Mali-G52 GPU
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage options of 64GB / 128GB; expandable up to 512GB Via Dedicated microSD card slot
- Software: MIUI 13 based on Android 11 OS / MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera Setup / Quad Camera
- 50 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 8 MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 120° (Redmi 10 2022 only)
- 2 MP macro camera, f/2.4 aperture (Redmi 10 2022 only)
- LED Flash, HDR
- Rear Video: up to 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture / 8 MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: 1080p@30fps
- Non-removable Li-Polymer 6,000mAh battery with 18 W fast charging support
- 5000mAh (typ) battery, 18W fast charging, 9W reverse wired charging, 22.5W in-box charger (Redmi 10 2022)
- Colors: Midnight Black, Pacific Blue, and Caribbean Green / Pebble White, Carbon Gray, and Sea Blue
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, and Vibration motor
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (Rear-mounted) / (Side-mounted) and AI Face Unlock
- Network: 4G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0/ 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, IR blaster, USB Type-C 2.0 port, FM radio, Single speaker, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Redmi 10 Price In Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 21,999 (6GB/128GB)
- Redmi 10 2022 Price In Nepal: Rs. 19,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 22,999 (6GB/128GB)
Redmi 10 & Redmi 10 2022 Availability And Price In Nepal
The Redmi 10 price in Nepal is Rs. 18,999 for the base variant and Rs. 21,999 for the 6/128GB variant in Nepal. And the Redmi 10 2022 price in Nepal is now Rs. 19,999 for the 4/64GB variant & Rs. 22,999 for the 6/128GB variant after the price drop. The offer is valid from the 16th of May to the 31st of May 2023. So, grab this golden opportunity. The smartphones are available for sale via authorized Xiaomi stores all over Nepal. It will be competing with the likes of the OnePlus Nord N100, Realme 9i, Samsung Galaxy M32, etc. Also, have a look at the best phones under 25K in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal|
|Redmi 10 |
|Redmi 10 (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 21,999|
|Redmi 10 2022|
|Redmi 10 2022 (6GB/128GB)||Rs. |
The Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 (2022) are two mid-range smartphones from Xiaomi. The Redmi 10 2022 features a slightly smaller and lighter design, a 90Hz refresh rate display with higher resolution, a more powerful processor, and faster charging speeds. It also has a better rear camera system and NFC support. The Redmi 10 on the other hand, it has a larger display with a higher max brightness, a bigger battery, and a slightly lower price. Overall, the Redmi 10 2022 is a better choice for those who prioritize performance and camera quality, while the Redmi 10 may appeal more to those who want a larger display and longer battery life at a lower price point.
So, Are you excited to get your hands on this entry-level smartphone? Will it be able to reign in the tech market? Let us know your views about the device in the comment section below.
Here, find the Official Redmi (Xiaomi) Mobile Price in Nepal.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million