Xiaomi has launched 11T Pro smartphone in India. Though the device comes in a duo of its new flagship smartphones: Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro, only pro variant has arrived. Xiaomi 11T Pro comes with SD888 SoC, 120Hz AMOLED Display and 120 Watt hypercharge. The phone is known to come to Nepal as well soon. Let’s dig deeper into these smartphones and find out its features. So, here find the detailed specs, availability, Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro Price in Nepal below.
Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro Overview
The company has already dropped the ‘Mi’ from its product lineups that’s the reason these phones are termed the ‘Xiaomi 11T Series’. The company had already launched Xiaomi 11 and 11 Pro, so Xiaomi 11T Series are new installments from the company. Might be Xiaomi is inspired by OnePlus for its T-Lineup.
Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro are exactly similar to each other in terms of design. Both of them got a punch-hole at the top-center of the display. The front display is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus and has an aluminum frame and glass back. The rectangular camera bump is placed at the top-left corner of the rear panel. Xiaomi 11T Series arrives in 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 in) dimensions and weighs only 203 g (7.16 oz).
Both Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro have a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Being a flagship device, we expect a higher refresh rate, and Xiaomi didn’t disappoint us as this device arrives with a 120Hz refresh rate. Talking more about the display, it has 1000 nits peak brightness and supports Dolby Vision, 1B colors, 120Hz, and HDR10+. The screen has an 85.1% screen-to-body ratio and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The major difference between Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro is in its chipset. Xiaomi 11T Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset with an integrated Snapdragon X60 5G modem. It’s an octa-core processor based on 5nm technology with a clock speed up to 2.84GHz and coupled with Adreno 660 GPU. For the memory, it has 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, 12GB, 256GB LPDDR5 RAM + UFS 3.1 storage variants.
Xiaomi 11T is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G chipset. It also has a powerful processor launched by the company earlier this year. This chipset is based on 6nm technology with octa-cores having a clock speed up to 3.0GHz. Mali-G77 MC9 GPU is available to handle graphical tasks. For the memory, it has 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB LPDDR4X RAM + UFS 3.1 storage variants. Both of these smartphones are running on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 as the skin of the device.
Coming to the photographic power of the Xiaomi 11T Series, both of the smartphones have Triple Rear cameras fitted inside the rectangular camera bump. Xiaomi 11T Pro and Xiaomi 11T have 108MP Primary Wide Lens which is supported by an 8MP Ultra-wide lens with 120-degree FOV and 5MP Telephoto Lens. Not to forget, it has a Dual-LED dual-tone flash. On the front, both of them have a 16MP Single Selfie Camera.
The major difference between these two smartphones is in video recording. Talking about the video recording, Xiaomi 11T Pro can record 8K video in 30fps whereas Xiaomi 11T can record 4K video in 30fps.
Battery & Others
In terms of battery, there is no difference as both the devices have 5,000mAh batteries. While Xiaomi 11T comes with the support of 67W Xiaomi HyperCharge, on the other hand, 11T Pro supports 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge. Both have Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+ support. According to the advertisement, the Xiaomi 11T will get a full 100% charge within 36minutes and Xiaomi 11T Pro takes only 17 minutes to charge fully 100%.
The Connectivity options of the Xiaomi 11T Series includes a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), 5G(NSA + SA), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, FM radio, stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. For Biometric, it has an Arc side fingerprint sensor, and also, the front camera works as a face unlock component. These devices have an IP53 rating for dust and splash protection.
Also Read: iPhone 13 Price in Nepal
Xiaomi 11T Series Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 204 g (7.20 oz)
- 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- AMOLED, Dolby Vision, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1000 nits (peak)
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G, 6nm mobile platform
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G, 5 nm [Xiaomi M11T Pro]
- Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680) [Xiaomi 11T Pro]
- Mali-G77 MC9
- Adreno 660 [Xiaomi 11T Pro]
- 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB LPDDR4X RAM + UFS 3.1 storage
- 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, 12GB, 256GB LPDDR5 RAM + UFS 3.1 storage (Xiaomi 11T Pro)
- Software: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 108 MP Primary Wide Lens, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- 8 MP Ultra-wide Lens, f/2.2, 120˚, 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP Macro Lens, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Rear Video: 8K@30fps (Xiaomi 11T Pro), 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960
- Front Camera: 16 MP In-display Selfie Camera, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5,000mAh battery, 67W Xiaomi HyperCharge, 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge (11T Pro), Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+
- Colors: Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, Celestial Blue
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR blaster, Barometer, Colour temperature sensor
- Cooling system: Vapor Chamber cooling technology, LiquidCool technology (11T Pro)
- Security: Arc side fingerprint sensor
- Network: 5G
- Supports NSA + SA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, FM radio, stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Xiaomi 11T Price In Nepal: Rs. 80,000 (8GB/128GB) | Rs. 90,000 (8GB/256GB) [EXPECTED]
- Xiaomi 11T Pro Price In Nepal: Rs. 95,000 (8GB/128GB) | Rs. 100,000 (8GB/256GB) | Rs. 110,000 (12GB/512GB) [EXPECTED]
Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro Availability And Price In Nepal
Xiaomi 11T Pro has been launched in India with a price of IRs 39,999 for the base 8GB+128GB variant. Similarly, the 8GB/256GB costs IRs 41,999 and the top notch 12GB/256GB costs IRs 43,999 in India. But there is no official confirmation for the launch date of the Xiaomi 11T. As per sources, Mi 11T pro is launching here in Nepal soon.
The expected price of Xiaomi 11T in Nepal is around Rs. 80,000 for base 8/128G Variant. Xiaomi 11T Pro Price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 95,000 for the base variant. The smartphone series will be available in three different color options such as Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, and Celestial Blue.
|Models||Variants||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Xiaomi 11T||8/128GB||–||Rs. 80,000|
|Xiaomi 11T Pro||8/128GB||IRs 39,999||Rs. 95,000|
|8/256GB||IRs 41,999||Rs. 100,000|
|12/512GB||IRs 43,999||Rs. 110,000|
Xiaomi 11T Series arrives with amazing and powerful specs. From AMOLED 120Hz refresh rate to flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset, the company launched a proper flagship device in the competitive market. Now, the doubt is at what price this device will debut in the Nepali market? If the Xiaomi 11T Pro arrives in Nepal with a starting price of less than Rs. 1 Lakh, it would be the best gift for the New year.
Xiaomi 11T won’t have an easy road as the market is full of flagship smartphones. Recently launched iPhone 13 Mini would be the tough competitor for this smartphone.
Checkout: Best Flagship Phones In Nepal
So, what are your thoughts on the new flagship series from Xiaomi? Are you satisfied with the specs and pricing of the device? So, which one will you buy: Xiaomi 11T or Xiaomi 11T Pro? Do let us know in the comment section below. Keep in touch with us and we will surely let you know when the smartphone finds its way in Nepal. For now Adios everyone
Also, have a look at the Official Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats