Xiaomi has launched the new Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro in China. It was launched alongside Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 at Xiaomi’s Event. The new generation of flagship TWS earbuds boasts various features and specs. So, without further ado, let’s know more in detail about specs, features, availability, and Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro price in Nepal.
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro Overview
As for the design of the Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro, it has a space capsule design. They are very exquisite and flexible in shape. It is very lightweight and has liquid silicone earplugs so they’re soft. There are three different sizes: small, medium, and large. It has an open magnetic design for easy storage.
The Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro measures 30.74 x 21.23 x 24.7 mm in dimensions and weighs 5.0 grams each. At the same time, the charging case comes with dimensions of 46.58 x 59.28 x 26.79 mm & weighs only 39.5 grams. Likewise, the earbuds are available in two color options. They are Star Gold and Moon Shadow Black.
Talking about the audio, the Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro features an 11mm dual magnetic dynamic drivers in each earbud with Hi-fi sound quality. The headset also comes with the support of LHDC 4.0 ultra-high-definition transmission protocol and supports 96kHz high-definition audio. It has Hi-Res Audio Wireless Certification as well.
It has a 12nm-based multi-core chip that controls all the functions of the Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro. The earbud supports an adaptive dynamic noise reduction, with a noise reduction depth of 48dB and a noise reduction width of up to 4000Hz. There is also an intelligent dynamic noise cancelling feature so it can intelligently identify different noise environments and automatically switch gears. It can intelligently identify and suppress ambient wind noise. There is also a 6-speed manual noise reduction feature.
The Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro has a battery life of up to 9 hours of playback time on a full charge. Whereas, it can have a battery life of up to 38 hours with the charging case. Whereas it provides up to 8 hours of battery life with ANC turned off & up to 29 hours with a charging case. The earbuds also support fast charging technology. The brand claims that the earbuds take only 30 minutes to fully charge. You can get 3 hours of playback with just five minutes of charging.
Connectivity & others
Talking about the connectivity, the Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro arrives with the latest Bluetooth v5.3. It also supports AAC, SBC, and LHDC 4.0 audio codes. Xiaomi Earbuds is the companion app for earbud.
Furthermore, the earbuds feature an IP54 dustproof and waterproof. Additionally, there’s also a 3-block transparent mode so you can stay immersed in music, and can also chat. Xiaomi has innovated “Independent Spatial Audio”. You get a cross-platform experience with 360° shocking sound. Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro also features a three-mic system connected to a bone voiceprint sensor. Combining this hardware setup with Xiaomi’s AI-based noise reduction algorithm, the buds are said to resist 32.4km/hr.
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro Technical Specifications
- Earbuds: 30.74 x 21.23 x 24.7 mm
- Charging case: 46.58 x 59.28 x 26.79 mm
- Earbuds: 5.0 gm
- Charging case: 39.5 gm
- Sound Driver: 11 mm dual magnetic dynamic driver
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Microphone: Yes, 3 + Bone voiceprint sensor
- Noise Cancellation Technology: Yes, ANC (up to 48dB)
- Water resistance: IP54 dust and water resistance
- Battery Capacity:
- Earbuds: Up to 9/5 hours (AAC, 50%, ANC on/off)
- Charging case: Up to 38 hours playback time (AAC, 50%, ANC off)
- Charging interface: Fast Wired Charging, Qi Wireless Charging
- Colors: Star Gold and Moon Shadow Black.
- Connectivity: Wireless (Bluetooth v5.3, 10 meters range)
- Companion App: Xiaomi Earbuds
- Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro Price In Nepal (Expected): Rs. 24,999
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro Price In Nepal and Availability
The Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 24,999 in Nepal. Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro is priced at only 1,099 Yuan in China. It is available for purchase in China. It is available in different color options Star Gold and Moon Shadow Black. The earbuds might launch very soon in Nepal as well.
|TWS earbuds||Price in China (Official Price)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro||1,099 Yuan||Rs. 24,999|
So, what are your thoughts on these Xiaomi earbuds? Are you excited to get your hands on the device? Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Check out the Official Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal.
- Buy second-hand phones on Daraz Like New | Features, phones, Best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more