May 26, 2014: Nepal Telecom’s GSM network in Dhading area is found to be problematic since this evening. People from Dhading area are complaining of no signal in their Namaste Sim. It has just been 3 days that they have swapped the old network in Dhading district with a new one having fast internet (together with 3G)and the problem has emerged so fast after the up-gradation. “As the new network always take some time to be stabilize, this sort of problem is quite obvious” says a Telecom Engineer. But from customer point of view, whether the network is old or new, the operator should provide good quality service at any cost. It is also known that NT engineers are working hard this late to identify and solve the problem which is not known so far. Lets see if they solve the problem by this night.
We will be updating the information here as soon as we get it.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs