OnePlus releases all the details of their latest flagship phone OnePlus 5 amidst an launch event. Almost of the rumored leaks for the much hyped phone gets right this time. We even had our chance to compile the rumor in the post, which come out to be true almost. The global live stream of the launch program completed just couple of minutes before. Here is what we compiled so far along with the availability of Oneplus 5 in Nepal.
OnePlus 5 is actually a camera centric smartphone with absolutely premium quality build and design, fastest processor available. The antenna lines have gone to the edge, making excellent looks from the back. There are more other exciting features below.
The first leaked details was about the Dual rear camera setup and the Snapdragon 835 processor. This was mostly speculated to be obvious and come out the same way. The dual camera in horizontal layout of 20 MP and 16 MP lens is told to be taking extremely clear photos. More about the camera below.
It is also one of the smartphones to get 10 nm processor design and 2.5 GHz clock speed for faster smooth experience and fiber like connectivity.
They say Oneplus 5 is their most thin smartphone, with 7.25 mm thickness. The phones has 5.5 inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution. As with the latest phones like Samsung S8, LG G6, the phone also has got 16:9 aspect ratio.
They do not shy away from the Alert slider, 3.5 mm Audio jack in the smartphone. First launch of the phone would be in two colors: Midnight black and slate grey. The dash charging in the phone is known to have superior fast charging than Samsung S8 and without much pressure in the phone. The phone has lower input lag and features like:
- App Priority to prioritize and De-prioritize apps for better experience
- Reading mode for less eye strain.
- Expanding screenshot
- Bug reporting platform.
Camera in Oneplus 5.
Regarding more about the rear camera in Oneplus 5, there are two lenses: 16 MP and 20 MP telephoto enabling to have optical zooming functionality 2X. The aperture in the phone is f 1.7 which paves the way for better low light and sharp capturing. The two lens setup enables nice bokeh effects. Other special features in the camera of the phone include
- Pro mode for perfect photographers
- Portrait mode
- Fast AF
- Smart capture
- Improved HDR and
- RAW images support.
What the Oneplus 5 lacks!!
Well, having said all of the good sides, the phone lacks
- Edge display
- Water resistance
- Optical stabilization in 16 MP camera.
- Affordability (price below)
Oneplus 5 in Nepal!!
As the phone will be available normally in the world after June 27, Oneplus 5 is also known to release in Nepal within July. The price tag could be in the range of early 50 thousand Nepali rupees for the basic version. Whose international price is USD 475 and around 33 thousand in India.
Here is a review of the Oneplus 5 phone by The verge.
OnePlus 5 specs
Here are all the detail specs of the phone.
- Snapdragon 835 processor (10 nm design and 2.5 GHz speed)
- 5.5 inch Amoled display.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB storage versions and 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage version.
- No External SD slot.
- Dual SIM card
- Fast charging through Dash charging.
- Dual rear camera (20 MP + 16 MP), EIS, Sony IMX 398 sensor,
- Supports Raw images.
- 16 MP front camera.
- Weight: 153 gm
- Latest Android Nougat 7.1.1 with latest oxygen OS
- Battery 3300 mAH
- 4G VoLTE phone with speed of 600 Mbps download and 150 Mbps upload
- FDD and TDD LTE support
- Three band LTE carrier aggregation.
- LTE frequency band support for Nepal.
- Fast Fingerprint scanner in front.
- Price of 475 USD for 6GB RAM version ( around 52,000 in Nepali Rupees) and $ 539 for 8 GB RAM version.
Tell us how do you feel about Oneplus 5 and will you buy Oneplus 5 in Nepal?
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals