Samsung, the south Korean giant has launched their latest Phablet in its Note series, in an event in New York. The phone launches when Apple is also gearing to launch their latest phone, most probably iPhone 8 within few weeks. Samsung Note 8, the successor to last year’s disastrous Note 7, will be available to buy from September 15. The phone has better camera software along with dual rear cameras. The large screen phone with immersive experience will also have a multi-functionality stylus, which is one of the main feature of the phone.
Samsung Note 8 is a 6.3 inch smartphone having infinity display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio and powered by either Snapdragon 835 processor or Exynos 8895, same as that of Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. The bezel less and edge to edge display continues in this large screen phone, making feel real life immersive experience. We have found the phone to have almost all of the features that is thought to be present in a decent flagship phone. The phone has got 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, with capability of extend the storage with external micro SD slot.
Here are some of the features in Note 8.
- Faster multi tasking in combination of two apps in split screen from edge.
- New S pen with live message, translate language, foreign currencies
- Enhanced camera with low lighting, fast open
- Dual capture: Live focus with dual camera gives the real freedom to see what the capture looks like and refocus later.
- Bixby assistant
Talking about the camera, there is dual 12 MP cameras in the rear, with OIS and a front 8 MP camera. Among the dual lens, One wide angle and another tele lens to take better crisp shots. It is the first Samsung phone to have dual camera and first phone ever with dual OIS. It takes better bokeh shot and dual OIS makes it the best photo capturing from any phone till now. The Iris scanner is much improved in the Note 8 and have face recognition feature. The fingerprint scanner goes to the back, in the side of the dual cameras.The phone contains USB type C connectivity with fast charging, Wireless charging capability. Samsung does not do away with the 3.5 mm audio jack. Samsung’s own bixby assistant comes pre-loaded with the device.
Detailed specs of Samsung Note 8
- 6.3 inch Super Amoled QHD infinity display, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895 Octa Core processor
- S Pen Stylus
- IP68 Water and dust resistance
- Dual 12 MP rear camera with dual OIS, f1.7
- 8 MP front camera
- 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Samsung Desk and Bixby
- USB Type C Fast charging and Wireless charging.
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Colors: Midnight Black, blue, Gold, Orchid Grey
- Price: around USD 930
Samsung Note 8 in Nepal
The phone will be available to buy from September 15, 2017, before new iPhone arrives. Most of the carriers will be hosting this device for contract, a huge business for other part of the world. Whereas for our case in Nepal, we have to buy it either paying the huge sum at once or in installment (EMI). It will definitely come to Nepal, as we have found a lot of Samsung fans out here who are waiting for this device. Regarding the price of Samsung Note 8 in Nepal, it will come in around 95 thousand, which makes it the most expensive Samsung phone till date.
Tell us how do you find Samsung Note 8 and will you buy Note 8 in Nepal.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license