The 10th Annual General meeting (AGM) of the largest telecom company, Nepal telecom (Ntc) is going to held on Poush 30 (Jan 14, 2018). As always, Ntc 10th AGM will held at Army Officers Club, Bhadrakali.
One of the proposals for the annual meeting is to provide Rs 55 per share, dividend to its shareholders. Ministry of Finance has already approved the proposal and most probably to be decided by the meeting. So, all Ntc shareholders will get Rs 55 per 1 share as a dividend. The dividend amount is very appealing to the investors or the people in this share market. Current value of Ntc share is at around Rs 850.
Apart from the dividend, the meeting will also dwell on overall health of the company, along with the amendment of Memorandom of Association. As there is no Ntc’s employee representation in the board and completion of tenure of Mr. Binay Kumar Chalise (Public share representative), they also have to start the process.
Similarly, interested shareholders can also put their questions, ideas, suggestions for which the company head (MOIC, secretary) or Ntc management will be responding. It will be a public scrutiny by the shareholders for Ntc services, current project and future works. The questions also range from bad service quality to mismanagement to RND to customer care to diversification of Ntc capital, Strategic partner and more. They have also published a notice in national dailies for this event.
Ntc earned a net profit of 15 billion in the last fiscal year. So it is the most profitable among all the listed companies. Government mostly owns (91.5 %) share of Nepal Telecom. While public and the employees of the company owns the rest of the share.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs