As Ntc has changed their billing system for all of their services, they have developed a new portal to check the online bill details of their PSTN landline phone and Postpaid mobile. This post we are providing you the information for how to check online phone bills for Ntc PSTN and Postpaid mobile.
For postpaid mobile, you only need to have a PUK number and enter it in the portal along with your mobile number. If you don’t know the PUK number, send a message PUK to 1415. You will get a reply from the PUK number on your phone. Similarly, for Landline mobile, you need to know the PSTN Account No, which can be found in the previous telephone bill.
How to check the online bills of Ntc PSTN and Postpaid?
Here is the procedure to find the bill online on Ntc phones be it Landline or Postpaid mobile.
- Visit Ntc bill portal to check the online bill details.
- Input your Mobile number/PSTN number along with with the PUK or PSTN account No.
- Then you can get the bill details and also the amount for how much remaining to pay.
Read more about Easy landline bills and payment here.
Now you need not visit the Ntc office to pay the bills. You can either use Ntc recharge card at recharge portal
- or mobile banking
- or Digital wallets like eSewa, Khalti to pay the pending bills of Ntc PSTN phone and Postpaid mobile.
These days, checking online bill has been made easier for those who want the total amount to be paid. But if you want to get the details of the bill, you always need to follow this method as described above.
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards