Updated: Ntc has resolved the mobile network problem that occurred today in the morning. Ntc apologizes for the failure of their GSM mobile network for some time on Chaitra 8, 2074. They only call it as a technical problem, without more details. Ntc also assured that such kind of problem won’t happen in the future.
Earlier Nepal Telecom (Ntc) mobile network was known to be problematic from the Thursday early morning. As lots of customers were reporting for their inability to call, we found Ntc mobile was problematic in all of the country.
Although other services like ADSL and landline were working, it was a problem in Ntc GSM mobile only. As per several online portals, Ntc engineers were working to resolve the issue. It took nearly an hour to solve the Ntc mobile problem.
Customers reported that they could see mobile signal in their phone but could not make a call nor use data service.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years