Ncell, the private telco has apologized for their network problem happened in the morning of Baishak 9, 2075. Ncell mentions the problem happened due to their attempt to modernize their network. Ncell now notifies there valued customers that there was some problem in the network from 3:20 am.
After the problem was there, Ncell says they started restoring the network from the early morning. According to them, they repaired their data and on net voice call within 6 am. They also revived all of the local calls within 9 am, whereas it took 2:40 pm to solve all of their services including service activation.
They are still performing tests to make the value added services back to normal. It seems it will take some more time.
As this problem troubled their customers, Ncell would like to regret for the trouble. They even tell their customers that all the free calls and free data available in the period from 3:20 am to around 10 am will not be charged. But that time we mentioned from Facebook that they could charge their customers for the used free calls or data.
Although they can charge their customers, they would like to leave it for free as a good gesture to make up for the problem. Ncell says they are truly grateful to the people’s patience during the time. They also believe that the customers will forgive them for their warm consideration.
Ncell also tries to assure their customers for continuous effort in providing excellent mobile network.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs