Ncell, the private telco has apologized for their network problem happened in the morning of Baishak 9, 2075. Ncell mentions the problem happened due to their attempt to modernize their network. Ncell now notifies there valued customers that there was some problem in the network from 3:20 am.
After the problem was there, Ncell says they started restoring the network from the early morning. According to them, they repaired their data and on net voice call within 6 am. They also revived all of the local calls within 9 am, whereas it took 2:40 pm to solve all of their services including service activation.
They are still performing tests to make the value added services back to normal. It seems it will take some more time.
As this problem troubled their customers, Ncell would like to regret for the trouble. They even tell their customers that all the free calls and free data available in the period from 3:20 am to around 10 am will not be charged. But that time we mentioned from Facebook that they could charge their customers for the used free calls or data.
Although they can charge their customers, they would like to leave it for free as a good gesture to make up for the problem. Ncell says they are truly grateful to the people’s patience during the time. They also believe that the customers will forgive them for their warm consideration.
Ncell also tries to assure their customers for continuous effort in providing excellent mobile network.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India