Smart brings affordable International Call rates
Smart Telecom brings affordable international call rates along with the rebranding. They discontinued all of their previous call rates. This post we will bring out the affordable call tariff of the international calls in Smart.
Smart users can now enjoy paying better rates on international calls with Smart’s special tariffs. They enabled calling to 18 countries at these special rates for a monthly price of just Rs. 30 (exclusive of taxes). Normal rates will apply once the pack expires.
The international call rate for some of the countries (under premium destination) are at Rs 30.65/min (Pulse 10 sec). More information here.
Customers can enjoy Smart international affordable call tariffs at Rs 38.31 (inclusive of taxes) for the validity of 30 days. Here are the special tariffs for the different country groups.
|A||USA||Rs 2.45/ min|
|B||India||Rs 3.06/ min|
|C||Malaysia||Rs 4.89/ min|
|D||Singapore||Rs 6.12/ min|
|E||Bhutan||Rs 9.78/ min|
|F||Kuwait||Rs 12.22/ min|
|G||Saudi Arabia||Rs 15.27/ min|
|H||UAE||Rs 18.94/ min|
After the expiry of special international call rates, normal international rates apply. The base rate of Smart international calls can be found here.
How to activate the Smart affordable international call pack?
To activate the affordable international call pack, Customers need
- to dial *141*1*3*1# to activate the pack
- CIB operation for illegal VoIP call bypass, arrest two Indian Nationals
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable