IME pay provides Dashain offer for Airlines ticketing
IME pay, the digital wallet operated by IME group has launched a Dashain offer for Airline Ticketing. The offer will help people to visit their families and relatives easily and at an affordable rate. The offer is actually an Airline Ticket scheme, with a chance to get a flight for Rs 10 only.
Under the scheme, IME pay will make 6 winners daily among those who bought domestic tickets using the IME pay wallet. The winners will get the refund of the airline ticket, keeping Rs 10 only. The airline tickets from Buddha, Yeti, Tara, Sourya, Shri and Simrik Airlines are valid for this scheme.
The total money minus Rs 10 will return to the buyers “IME pay” wallet if they are lucky.
This offer is valid from Ashoj 17 to Ashoj 31, 2075, targeting the Dashain festival. Where people flock to their hometowns using Air flight.
About IME pay
IME Pay is now a leading payment gateway in Nepal. It is also an advanced digital wallet that helps transfer money from wallet to wallet, pay utility bills and make purchases online or offline instantly with just a few easy clicks. It is basically cash at the tip of your fingers for basic household purchases to high volume business transactions. Download the app here.
They say they have the largest IME network of 14,600+ touch points. Which benefits people to replace their bulky wallet with a Smartphone and App.
- CIB operation for illegal VoIP call bypass, arrest two Indian Nationals
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable