Government awards F1 soft international for highest tax payer in IT sector
On the occasion of 7th national Tax day, Government has felicitated the highest tax paying organizations. In order to encourage such taxpayers, Government has awarded the best taxpayers in 15 different categories. Among them, F1 Soft international, the parent company of eSewa becomes the highest taxpayer in the Information technology (IT) sector.
The highest taxpayer among all sectors is the multinational company Surya Nepal Pvt. Ltd. The company had already got the award on two occasions. On the export category, Dabur Nepal Pvt. Ltd becomes the best taxpayer. Similarly, for the productive industry, Himal Power Company becomes the highest tax payer.
For the individual taxpayer, Mr. Siddhartha Sumsher J.B.R becomes the highest tax payer person. Other sector’s highest taxpayers are:
- The highest taxpayer in Banking and financial institution: Nabil Bank
- The highest taxpayer in Health and education service: Noble Medical College Teaching Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
- Highest Taxpayer in the Tourism business: Taragaon Regency Hotels Limited.
- Highest Taxpayer in Information Technology Service: F1 Soft International Pvt. Ltd
About F1 Soft International
F1 Soft International is a Fintech company which provides IT services and mobile financial service to almost 90 percent of the financial institutions of Nepal. It’s subsidiary also includes the first and most popular digital wallet in Nepal: eSewa. With the growth of digital business and the start of their online shopping esewaPasal.com, their revenue might have surged significantly.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out