Tootle expanding to Pokhara city
Tootle, the bike sharing application is already a popular service in Kathmandu city. Now, the bike sharing or we can call bike taxi service will launch in the city of Lakes, Pokhara. We can expect the availability of Tootle in Pokhara to happen any time soon.
Tootle has been there in Nepal from more than 1.5 years. Due to their popularity, they were already seeking its expansion to other major cities. They might have considered Population density, Digital literacy, smooth road, and burgeoning traffic, to select their next destination. Hence, they selected Pokhara for their second city to provide the bike service.
Here is what we have found while opening the tootle app. It will ask whether you are in Kathmandu or Pokhara. It seems like they have already got enough tootle partners (bike riders) in Pokhara to start their service.
This April, they have fooled many people for their Facebook announcement of their service launch in Mustang. Some people had seriously believed the post, as they were to expand.
Tootle has already got a rival here in Kathmandu after the launch of similar Bangladeshi app, Pathao in Kathmandu. Now that they will be in Pokhara soon, we can expect them to launch in other cities like Bharatpur, Hetauda, Birgunj and more.
- Tootle app becomes popular for bike sharing service in Kathmandu
- Top ten popular apps in Nepal for 2018
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out