With the start of New year 2019, Samsung has brought cashback offer on some selected smartphones. All of the handsets in the offer are of mid-range category. Samsung New year Cashback offer provides a discount for these smartphones: Samsung J6+, Samsung J4+, Samsung A7, and Samsung J8.
Let’s find the discount price of each phone separately below. The order is by the level of discount you get with these smartphones.
Samsung J6 plus has highest discount among the four smartphones up on grab for the offer. The original price of Rs 27,999 for 4 GB/64 GB version discounts by Rs 2700. The new price of J6 plus 4GB/64 GB version is Rs 25290.
Similarly, for 3GB/32GB version has a discount of Rs 2100. The original price of Rs 23690 has gone down to Rs 21590.
The triple camera phone Samsung A7 was originally priced at Rs 42,990 for 4GB/64GB version. Now, there is a discount of Rs 2000 on this phone, making the price to Rs 40,990.
There is also a discount of Rs 1500 in Samsung J8, who price was Rs 31,490 before the offer. Now, the new price of Samsung J8 is Rs 29990. This is the second time they have made a discount on this smartphone.
The last phone on the New year cashback offer is Samsung J4+. The price before the offer was Rs 19,390 which is now discounted to Rs 18,890. The discount is just Rs 500 for the phone whose price had been already decreased before. The question remains as Would you select a phone just for that mere Rs 500 discount.
Samsung mobile phones price in Nepal are getting cheaper. We can expect more Samsung smartphones to become more affordable in the coming days. This is for the 2019 New year. Let’s wait and find out later for 2076 New year offer that will come in around 3 and half months.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones