Nokia C2 smartphone goes official in Nepal. The phone is an entry-level smartphone, which comes with a very affordable price tag and average specs, features. This phone is super simple and can be suitable for those who don’t use a smartphone for many other purposes. It does support a 4G network which is quite an upgrade over Nokia C1.
Also, Nokia C2 can be an excellent option for phones priced under Rs 10,000 in Nepal. So, let’s get right into what the Nokia C2 has to offer without any further ado.
Overview of Nokia C2
Nokia C2 comes with 5.7 inches (83.8 cm2) IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with a 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution. With 8.9mm, it is built in a glass front with a plastic frame and plastic back. The phone looks traditional with a large chin at the top and bottom of the screen while the Nokia logo resides on the top.
Earlier we supposed the phone to be powered by UNISOC SC9832E chipset which is also available abroad. But as per official information from Teletalk (Authorised distributor), Helio A22 Quad-core processor powers the device which brings AI capabilities to the entry-level phones.
Also, for memory, it has a dedicated microSDXC slot and offers 1GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory for storage purposes. What is more in the phone is that it also supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Read about Nokia C1 which is more affordable than C2 but lacks 4G and has lower battery capacity.
The camera comprises a 5 MP (f/2.2, Auto Focus) single camera that comes with LED flash and HDR that supports 720p video at 30fps. It also comes bearing a 5 MP Selfie camera with LED Flash with 720p video at 30fps. Here the AI feature is known to enable better shots, even though it is a single-lens camera.
Battery and other Features:
In terms of durability, it comes with a removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery. According to Nokia, the device lasts for 2 days, most probably due to the AI feature. As for sensors, it uses the accelerometer, proximity as its sensors, and also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack and a loudspeaker on it. For network and connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, 4.2, A2DP, LE, FM radio, A-GPS, and micro USB 2.0. 3.5 mm Audio jack and FM radio are the features that are mostly available in the entry-level segment.
The phone offers two color variations Cyan and Black. The phone runs on Android Go OS (that is toned down version of Android 9.0 Pie), making it perform better with low on specs and Go apps.
Nokia C2 Specs sheet
- Display: 5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with a 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio A22
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- SD slot: Yes, up to 64 GB.
- Weight: 161 gms
- SIM: Dual nano-SIM, 4G
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition)
- Camera: 5 MP, (f/2.2, Auto Focus) single camera, HDR, LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP Selfie camera
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Colors: Cyan and Black
- Nokia C2 Price in Nepal: NRs 9,299
Price of Nokia C2 and Availability in Nepal:
Nokia C2 comes with an affordable price tag of NRs 9,299 and you can buy it in retail outlets from 15 June 2020. While the education system has completely transferred to the online system, affording a smartphone can still be a hitch to some students and families. So, Nokia C2 can be the best budget phone that one can purchase at a very affordable price tag and comes with AI features, dual 4G, and VoLTE.
|Phone||Price in Nepal|
|Nokia C2||Rs 9,299|
Moreover, this not the only smartphone under Rs 10,000 from Nokia that is available in Nepal because Nokia 2.2 is also available for the same price tag with face unlock 13 MP camera and bigger battery of 3000mAh. There are other phones like Samsung A2 Core and Redmi Go, which are top in the market and provide very decent specs at a very competitive price. While if you go a little up the budget, you can find Nokia 2.3 with more RAM and dual camera.
- We suggest you read the latest price of Nokia phones available in Nepal.
Compared to other phones, the Nokia C2 is just okay and could do better in terms of AI camera and dual 4G setup. However, we would say you can definitely put it under consideration or can always go with the Nokia 2.3. So, let us know your view on the new Nokia C2 that recently got launched in Nepal.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale