eSewa, the pioneering online digital payment platform in Nepal, is bringing Rs. 20 ma Himal Ghumaune Offer. Yeti Airlines is collaborating with eSewa to present the mountain flight offer to the users.
This new year, get a chance to witness the majestic mountain range with a closer glimpse by spending just Rs. 20. Start the new year with a lifetime experience by flying across some high peaks such as Mt. Langtang Lirung, Mt. Everest, and Chamlang peak.
How to participate in the Himal Ghumaune offer?
If you want to win an opportunity to take a mountain flight above some high peaks at just Rs. 20 (esewa Himal Ghumaune offer), then follow these steps:
1. Log in to the eSewa app.
2. Click on the “Rs. 20 ma Himal Ghumaune” icon in the popular services.
3. Then, enter your mobile number for Topup.
4. After that, you need to select “Rs. 20 ma Himal Ghumaune” in the offer.
5. Tap on Proceed and then click on the confirm button.
6. Enter your MPIN code or use a Fingerprint to confirm the transaction.
Your entry will be valid only if you fulfill some criteria and agree to their Terms and Conditions.
Read: How to use digital wallets in Nepal?
What are the terms and conditions?
Go through these terms and conditions of eSewa. Then, read it carefully for eligible participation.
1. The offer will be valid from April 5, 2021, up to April 15, 2021.
2. eSewa will announce two lucky winners on April 18, 2021.
3. The winners will get notified through the contact details provided by the user in eSewa. So, the user should have a KYC Verified eSewa account.
4. Winners are ought to claim the prize within seven working days of the winner announcement. If the winners are unable to claim the prize within the stipulated time, then eSewa reserves the right to cancel it.
5. While claiming the prize, the winners shall provide a copy of any government authorized document such as a Citizenship Certificate, Driving License, Passport for verification.
6. This offer is merely a promotional event. So, it is not a lottery, betting, or gambling under the prevailing laws of Nepal. Except for winners, the amount paid by other participants will get returned in the form of a mobile top-up.
7. Only eligible winners can win the prize. eSewa shall not be liable for the incomplete transactions of the users.
8. eSewa reserves the right to review and cancel the offer in case of suspicious activity and event beyond its control. Similarly, eSewa reserves the right to disqualify the users who do not meet the criteria for the offered product or service.
10. eSewa reserves the right to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotional event. Moreover, eSewa can even cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.
11. eSewa holds the right to use the details for the purpose of promotional events, marketing, advertising, and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of the offer event.
12. The prize won through this offer is non-transferable and non-refundable. Similarly, the prize is liable to 25% TDS.
Recommended read: Top digital wallets in Nepal
So, hurry up! Grab the opportunity to fly on Yeti airlines above the high peaks on eSewa Himal ghumaune offer. Moreover, follow the posts and stories by eSewa on social media platforms for updates on this offer. Hope you’ll have an awesome new year.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones