Daraz Dashain Dhamaka has begun to make your festivities even more delightful. With this offer, you can win the latest smartphone (at Re 1), trips, free delivery, amazing vouchers, discounts among others. Daraz is also placing a TVS NTorque 125 as part of the Mega Giveaway. Find more.
Daraz, Nepal’s largest online marketplace has begun Daraz Dashain Dhamaka for 2078 with various prizes and offers that will make Dashain shopping a most delightful affair for online shoppers.
The exhaustive list of offers includes bank discounts, smartphones, and even a bumper prize of flagship TVS NTorque 125, among many. Find all the offers constituting Daraz Dashain Dhamaka 2078.
One Rupee Game/Khel Ek Rupaiyaa Ko
With the One Rupee Game scheme, customers can win amazing prizes. The only requirement is that they have to make the prepayment of Rs.1 with a visa card. Daraz refunds the participants who do not win after the winners are announced. If you are lucky, The One Rupee Game will earn you the following:
- Shree Balaji Diamond Earrings worth Rs.50,000
- Realme C21Y
- Two nights and three days couple’s round trip to Pokhara worth Rs.35,000
- Yasuda 2 in 1 Alkaline Water Purifier + Hot & Cold-Water Dispenser worth Rs.25,990
- Mantra Mukti Acoustic Guitar with Free bag, capo, pick, string, and strap worth Rs.15,500
How to Play The One Rupee Game?
- Kindly check the steps below to participate in the game:
- Open the Daraz app and click on the Dashain Dhamaka icon or text.
- Once inside the Dashain Dhamaka page, select One Rupee Game/खेल एक रुपैयाँको
- Click on the product of your choice.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click on checkout and then click on Proceed to pay
- Select your method of payment – either with a Debit/Credit Card, eSewa, or via your IME pay account.
- Enter Your OTP (One Time Password) and click on submit
You have successfully made your payment.
Daraz Dashain Dhamak also offers free delivery to its customers. To be eligible for this, however, you must meet the minimum purchase amount as set by the seller.
Image Review & Win
If you have a knack for reviews, then Daraz has you covered. Do image reviews of a product you have bought and you can win vouchers worth Rs.100.
ADD TO CART/Cart ma rakhi jitney mauka
Add To Cart game is the simplest affair. Just add your favorite products to the cart and stand a chance to win vouchers worth Rs. That is how much Daraz is being generous here.
Follow the steps below to take part in the Add to Cart & Win:
- Find the product of a brand of your choice.
- Add them to your cart.
- You enter the lucky draw and have a chance to win a Daraz Voucher worth Rs.500 daily.
Mega Giveaway/Bumper Upahar
Daraz Dashain Dhamaka’s major luster is its mega giveaway. The eCommerce giant is placing a mouth-watering TVS NTorque 125 as its biggest prize for the occasion. The premium two-wheeler is one of the most demanded scooters in Nepal and the customers will be highly encouraged to fancy their chances.
Discounts With IME Pay
If you make a transaction on Daraz shopping via IME Pay, you will be entitled to 10% maximum discounts. The maximum discount amount will be Rs1,000.
If you have an IME Pay account, then you can certainly take advantage of it during this Dashain shopping on Daraz.
Bank Partner Promotions
Dashain Dhamaka Scheme also includes Bank Partner Promotions and Bank Days discounts. If you have the account of these banks, Nabil Bank, NIC Asia Bank, Sanima Bank, Global IME Bank, NMB Bank, Machhapuchchhre Bank, Bank of Kathmandu, Citizens Bank, you will have the benefits of up to 20% off (Max Rs.2000) off on Debit Card pre-payment. Similarly, you will get up to 20% off (Max 25,00) off on Credit Card pre-payment.
In addition, Daraz customers will get discounts from various partner banks of Daraz. For five days a week, Daraz’s partner bank offers varying discounts on Debit/Credit card prepayment. Below is the list of the bank and their discount scheme.
Bank Discount Detail
- Monday – 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10 % off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from SANIMA BANK
- Thursday: 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 50 % off up to NPR 500 on Card pre-payment from HIMALAYAN BANK
- Wednesday – 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10 % off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from NIC ASIA BANK
- Thursday – 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10 % off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from MACHHAPUCHCHHRE BANK
- Thursday: 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10 % off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from MEGA BANK
- Friday – 10% off (Max Rs 500) on Card pre-payment from Nabil Bank
- Saturday – 10% off (Max Rs 500) on Card pre-payment from Standard Chartered Bank
What could be better than this? You can buy your favorite goodies and pay in installments thanks to the EMI service. Daraz customers can purchase their favorite products and pay with their credit card and pay installments with o% interest and down payment.
If you are a customer of the banks below, you can be up for payments in the EMI scheme.
- NIC ASIA BANK
- MACHHAPUCHCHHRE BANK
- SUNRISE BANK
- CITIZENS BANK
New User Voucher
If you are a first-time buyer from Daraz, you can earn Rs.200 off on your first ever shopping on it. You can shop for your favorite product and also save Rs.200 under this scheme.
Mega Deals/Bachat Offer
the Daraz Dashain Dhamaka brings products in 100+ categories at competitive prices. There are 1 million more products on the Daraz platform and you can buy your goodies with exclusive deals and discounts.
Brand Partners Discounts
To cater best products at competitive prices for the festive season, Daraz has exclusively partnered with national and international brands.
These partner brands are Xiaomi, Philips, Aamayra, Rohto, Converse, Lotto, Wildhorn, Erke, CG Digital, Panasonic, New Balance, Beardo, Mee Mee, Masala Beads, Mamaearth, Fantech, Samsung, and Realme. All these giants are offering exclusive deals up to 70% off on their products.
Vouchers, a Lot Of Them
One of the highlights of the Dashain offer is the vouchers and they are in plenty. Customers will buy products at a discount rate and also enjoy vouchers.
If you buy from Daraz this Dashain, you will receive MEGA VOUCHERS, COLLECTABLE VOUCHERS, SELLER VOUCHERS, EARLY BIRD VOUCHERS across the valid timeframe.
Brand of The Day
Each day during the campaign, a select brand will be offering exclusive discounts on its products. This offer will begin from 26th September up to 8th October.
Early Bird Voucher
These are limited vouchers and they run out very quickly. Customers must be quick to collect these vouchers in order to get the best discounts.
Different sellers will offer discount vouchers for select products. Customers can collect those vouchers and can slash the price of that product.
These are special sales that will take place on a certain day during the campaign. Here, customers will be able to get even more discounts on select products. This offer is limited so customers must be very quick to act.
Flash games are available for customers from where they can win prizes and discount vouchers
Daraz Gems the company’s new reward system the customers collect which can be redeemed for discount vouchers. You can collect those valuable gems simply by logging in daily, playing daily missions, or shopping on Daraz. The feature is exclusive on the mobile app.
With Nepal’s first in-app shoppable Livestream, each day during the campaign, interact with the product seller live online. The Livestream features products, sellers, games, and there will be chances for customers to win vouchers throughout the campaign. Daraz Live is also available on the Daraz app.
Daraz Dashain Dhamaka will uplift the shopping mood for the quickly approaching occasion. If you want to buy your favorite products at discounts and have a chance of winning grand prizes, this is an ideal time.
Have you thought of participating in the offer? Do let us know in the comments section.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones