Nepal Telecom (NTC) has started mobile service in Limi, Namkha Rural Municipality-6, Humla. After the government-back telco erected a cell tower, its mobile network came into operation in the remote area in the Northern region of the country.
The service launch would now ease off the locals with easy access to cellular connectivity on their phones. Now, people in the villages such as Til, Jang, and Halji in Limi are connected by Ntc’s mobile network for the first time. Ntc said the locals have become very delighted with the launch of mobile service in their area.
Previously, people in Limi only had an access to the VSAT telephone service. The privilege of the cellular service will now greatly elevate their need for communication.
Ntc mobile service in Limi, and more
Lately, the company has accelerated its mobile service expansion in remote areas including those in the Northern region. Although late, Ntc has begun its mobile service in Limi, bringing happiness among the people.
Ntc had agreed on terms for the tower set up five years ago but the work started for three years only. This delayed the company’s service expansion plans but the efforts to promote digital inclusion across the country has only taken further strides for the largest mobile network operator in Nepal.
Ntc is Nepal’s largest telecom operator with over 1.12 crore users on its high-speed 4G broadband service. At the same time, over 83 lakh people are connected to its 3G network. The government-backed operator boasts a 59.98% market share in Nepal’s telecom industry.
Check out: How to activate 4G in Ntc?
How is Ntc’s mobile service in your area? Do share in the comments below.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale