Now it is possible to return products bought in Daraz to the company through the postal service (Hulak Sewa). The Postal Services Department and Daraz Nepal have recently reached an agreement for the service.
With the objective of making the postal service relevant and diversifying the scope of its services, the Postal Services Department started collaborating with the eCommerce giant.
According to the agreement, customers, if needed, can return the goods they bought on Daraz via the postal service. At the moment, they can send the goods via the Goshwara post office.
The service will be available in phases. In the beginning, it will be available at three collection centers in Kathmandu – Maharajgunj, Thamel, and Babarmahal. The department has also revealed that it is under discussion to add more organizations for the transportation of goods.
With their collaboration, Daraz customers will have an added convenience if they need to return goods back to the company. Customers usually send goods they buy to companies if the products mismatch or come with defects. For this, they can now also use the government’s post service to return goods to Daraz.
Check out: Top 5 Online Shopping Sites in Nepal
Does it add convenience to you that you can return products to Daraz via the postal service? Let us know how you feel about it in the comments below.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs