Dizo has launched a new smartwatch in Nepal. The brand launched the Dizo Watch 2 smartwatch alongside Dizo Buds Z in Nepal. Dizo Watch 2 is the successor to the Dizo Watch that was launched a few months back in Nepal. The smartwatch boasts various attractive specs and features. So here let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and Dizo Watch 2 price in Nepal.
Dizo Watch 2 Overview
Looking at the design of the smartwatch, it has an identical design similar to that of Realme Watch 2. It has a metallic body and is topped with 2.5D curved glass to protect the screen from scratches or dents. The smartwatch arrives with 20mm detachable straps and it weighs 52.5 gm. It is available in two different color variants in Nepal as Silver Grey and Golden Pink.
Dizo Watch 2 flaunts a large 1.69 inches TFT LCD touch screen along with the 240 x 280 pixels HD resolution. It also comes with a peak screen brightness of 600 nits. The display size is 20 percent bigger compared to its predecessor. The Dizo Watch 2 arrives with a 5 ATM water resistance on it. You also get more than 100 stylish watch faces to choose from and customize your style.
Health, Fitness and Other Features
The wearable arrives with interesting and various fitness features and sensors. Dizo watch 2 boasts 15 workout modes for outdoor and indoor sports. The different workout modes are cycling, walking and running indoors and outdoors, football, badminton, basketball, strength training, cricket, free training, jump rope, elliptical, rowing, mountaineering, and yoga.
The smartwatch also features 24-hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2 (oxygen level) as well as sleep monitoring. While sleeping, the watch monitors our heart rate and analyses our breathing. The high-precision PPG sensor gives us real-time information about the health of the heart.
Other health features are menstrual cycle tracking, breathing training, and a reminder for drinking water.
Now talking about the battery prowess of the smartwatch. The Dizo Watch 2 packs a 260mAh battery. The brand claims that the smartwatch can last more than a week, up to 10 days of typical use in a single charge, and up to 20 days of standby time. There’s also a magnetic suction base for charging.
Talking about the connectivity options of the smartwatch, it supports Bluetooth 5.0 technology. The smartwatch also supports other smart functions such as music control, camera control, accept/reject calls, and smart notification. You can connect with the smartwatch via a Dizo app. It is the first Dizo product to be powered by the app. Other features include a weather report, alarm, steps counter, stopwatch, workout records, and find my phone.
Dizo Watch 2 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 258.0 x 38.80 x 12.20 mm (with wrist strap)
- Weight: 52.5 gm (with the strap)
- Display: 1.69 inches TFT LCD Display, 240 x 280 pixels HD resolution, 600 nits (HBM), 5 ATM water resistance
- Wrist Strap: 20mm width, Detachable
- Wrist Strap Length: 150-215mm length
- Companion App: Dizo App (Android | iOS)
- Sport Modes: 15
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate, Blood Oxygen, Rotor vibration motor
- Battery: 260 mAh battery
- Charging Type: Magnetic suction charging
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Companion App: Huawei Health (Android | iOS)
- Colors: Silver Grey, and Golden Pink
- Dizo Watch 2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,099
Dizo Watch 2 Price And Availability In Nepal
Dizo Watch 2 is launched at the price of Rs. 5,099 in Nepal. It is available for purchase on official and authorized Dizo shops and online platform Daraz in Nepal. The smartwatch is available in two color configurations of Silver Grey, and Golden Pink.
|Smartwatch Model||Price In Nepal|
|Dizo Watch 2||Rs. 5,099|
So, what are your thoughts about this new smartwatch? Are you satisfied with the specs, features, and pricing of the smartwatch? Do Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, Checkout Official Realme Mobile Price in Nepal
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale