There’s a new ride-buddy in town and we are already all fancy about it. A Nepali transportation tech Startup namely Fab Cab has started operating in Kathmandu, Lalitpur, and Bhaktapur. This cab service was started in early 2018 but, due to some operational problems, it was forced to shut down. However, like a phoenix rising again, Fab Cab re-opened their platform from early Jan 2020. They have now started their operation with the initial cab and bike ride-sharing service. At the present time being, they are operating the transportation app service in Kathmandu, Lalitpur, and Bhaktapur. It is also forthwith that they are expanding their services to Pokhara as well.
Why choose the easy-go ride with Fab Cab?
While we do have many other ride-sharing apps such as Tootle and Patho, the question remains as to why we should choose Fab Cab. The answer is so much easier and reasonable.
Starting with it has better customer experience and safety measures (Emergency button from where they can send trip details without leaving the app and trip insurance). Adding on the offline booking via phone where you can book a ride on the spot. Now, this app also has a ride later option, where you can pre-book a ride and have surety of reaching your destination in time.
More to that, a user-friendly UI, which is easy to use and simple to understand by say, anyone. Lastly, it also gives us the comfort of chatting with drivers without leaving the app.
Booking and how it’s done?
Booking a Fab ride is as simple as it gets. With some quick and easy steps, you will be able to get yourself a ride.
Firstly, you will need to download your Fab app. Now, there are two Fab apps available in the play store and app store; Fab Rides for the customer and Fab Partner for ride sharer/rider partner.
- As a customer, you need to download the Fab Rides from Playstore and signup.
- While signing up, you must add the two emergency numbers (when you press the emergency button, the trip details will be sent to these two numbers as well as you can call to emergency numbers).
- Then you will be greeted with a fab’s fabulous UI.
After that, your app will automatically detect your pickup location and you will need to add your drop location plus select a vehicle (Cab or Bike). If you want to book for later just Click RIDE LATER and if you want Right now, then click RIDE NOW. Then, you can see your fare amount, Payment method (cash/wallet – add cash from e-Sewa), ETA and Apply coupon code (if any) and click confirm.
Nearby Rider accept your ride and reach your pickup location and head toward the drop location. So, in these simple ways, you can be able to get a ride from the Fab cab app. Lastly, the best part about the app is that both the customers and rider can rate each other at the end of the ride. So, that way you can always know and do better out of the platform.
Here, you can find the best taxi apps in Nepal.
So, if you love what this app has to offer then get your FAB-app now from the play store or app store. Please comment if you are opting to share a ride in this COVID-19 pandemic situation.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs