Despite the US ban, Huawei is continuously bringing new smartphones in the market. The innovative company Huawei has added a new phone in its entry-level lineup and that is Huawei Y6s. It has been a while, Huawei hasn’t brought the entry-level phones in Nepal and this is the first phone from Huawei Nepal in 2020. Y6s made its way to Nepal before the Indian market and it comes with Google Mobile Services(GMS) so you don’t have to worry about this thing.
Huawei Nepal has officially launched the phone in Nepal. The price of Huawei Y6s in Nepal is set at Rs. 14,990 for the 3/32GB variant. Looking at the price of this handset, it is a Redmi 8 competitor and will it strongly compete with it or is it even better? Let us find out.
Huawei Y6s Overview
There is nothing exciting feature on this handset but it tired to appeal the users with its dual-tone design which looks similar to that of Pixel phones. This is a plastic build device that looks similar to other entry-level phones.
Display and Design
Y6s flaunts a 6.1-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720×1560 pixels and a pixel density of 282 PPI. The 720p display seems quite good and there is a tiny waterdrop notch at the top of hold the selfie camera.
Designwise, the handest is made up of plastic build which doesn’t look premium. The dual-tone color pattern looks somehow appealing. There is a fingerprint scanner at the rear along with a single-camera placement.
Performance and Software
Huawei Y6s is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core chipset that is paired with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. For your convenience, you can extend the storage by a microSD card slot up to 512GB.
As for the software, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie on top of EMUI 9.1. The great news is it still packs all the Google Play Services you want.
As far as cameras are concerned, there is a single 13MP camera at the back with an f/1.8 aperture. Accompanying the rear camera is a single LED flash. For the selfies, there is an 8MP camera in the front sitting comfortably in the tiny waterdrop notch.
Battery and Connectivity
The phone carries a 3,020mAh battery which is expected to last easily for a day of usage with its 720p display. There is no fast charging support so you have to go with a traditional 5W charger and charges via micro-USB port.
There are all essential sensors present in the phone such as ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and Gravity sensor. For security, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner is placed. For the connectivity, there is support for 4G VoLTE, WI-Fi 802.11b/g/n, and 3.5mm audio jack.
Huawei Y6s Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.09-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen(720p) with 79.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek MT676 Helio P35 SoC
- CPU: Octa-core(4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53+ 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 9.0 with EMUI 9.1 on top
- Internals: 3GB RAM with 32/64GB; expandable up to 512GB
- Rear camera: 13MP, f/1.8 with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 with LED flash
- Battery: 3,020 mAh, 5V/1A
- Huawei Y6s Price in Nepal: Rs 14,490(3/32GB)
Huawei Y6s Price and Launch in Nepal
The Huawei Y6s is now officially launched in Nepal. Huawei Nepal brought this device to Nepal before it launched in India. The price of Huawei Y6s in Nepal is Rs. 14,990 for 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM variant.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package