Khalti, One of the leading Online Payment Service Providers in Nepal has brought a new offer for users. It has brought a “Khalti ma 100GB Free WiFi” Offer. The company has associated with Worldlink Communications for this campaign. Here, find out everything in detail about the campaign.
“Khalti ma 100 GB Free Wifi” Offer
The campaign commenced on January 11th, 2022, and will be valid till February 9th, 2022. The users get to use a whopping 100 GB of Free WiFi for 30 days in almost 11,000+ WorldLink WiFi hotspots. To be facilitated with this offer, the Khalti users must have to be already registered to WorldLink Free WiFi. If one has registered, they can activate the service from Khalti by tapping on the “Khalti ma 100 GB” icon in the Popular Services of the Khalti app’s home screen. The service will be activated for the upcoming 30 days. Through this campaign, you will have easy access to the Internet at any time in more than 11,000 WorldLink hotspots available in Nepal. You will also be able to surpass the 500MB WiFi limit. Also checkout Worldlink Internet Speed, Packages, Price, and Offers
How to participate?
Step 1: Open Khalti Application
Step 2: Go to Popular Services and Select the “Khalti ma 100 GB” option.
Step 3: Tap on “WorldLink 100 GB Free WiFi” Option
Step 4: Select on “Get 100GB Free Wifi”
Step 5: Voila now you can access 100GB free Wi-Fi for the next 30 days.
Don’t Miss: Best Internet Service providers in Nepal
Terms and Conditions
- Both POS and Consumer will be able to participate
- Before redeeming, users must first register for Worldlink Free Wi-Fi. And Connect to “Free Worldlink WiFi” on your device and register if you haven’t already,
- Registered Khalti ID (i.e. mobile number) & Worldlink Free Wifi ID (i.e. mobile number) should be the same,
- The offer is applicable only once.
- Once you sign up for Free WorldLink WiFi, users can use it from any of the 11,000 plus WorldLink hotspots where free WiFi is available.
Khalti is a young, popular, and innovative brand in Nepal’s fintech industry. The company now has more than 2.0 million-plus active users throughout the country. They also have a 30K plus Agent network all over the country. From Khalti, the users can Top-Up their phone, TV, pay internet bills, insurance premiums, Government Revenues, Waste Management Bills, buy domestic flight tickets, etc. Also, read How to use Digital/mobile wallet in Nepal?
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats