Xiaomi, Nepal’s No.1 smartphone brand has come with a new smartphone in Nepal. The brand launched the entry-level Redmi 9T smartphone in Nepal. The brand also recently launched the popular Redmi Note 10 smartphone in Nepal. Redmi 9T is the latest addition to the brand’s smartphone portfolio. So, let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and Redmi 9T price in Nepal below.
Redmi 9T Overview
Redmi 9T is the global version of the Redmi 9 Power that was launched a few months back in Nepal. It is an entry-level smartphone that comes with multi-features.
Starting off with the design, the Redmi 9T has a modern and minimalist design. The smartphone is very similar to that of the Poco M3. The smartphone has a Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back. It also has an anti-fingerprint texture for a better grip on the phone. The device has a waterdrop notch at the top that houses the selfie camera at the front. It is also splash-proof for usage in all weather conditions.
Redmi 9T flaunts a 6.53 inches IPS LCD FULL HD+ Dot Drop display along with a screen resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. It comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 83.4% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits of screen brightness, 395 PPI density, supports sunlight mode, Reading mode 2.0, etc. Redmi 9T also comes with Widevine L1 and TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certifications for a more enjoyable viewing experience. The phone has corning gorilla glass 3 protection. As for biometrics, the device features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and AI Face unlock.
AI Quad Camera Setup
Speaking of the cameras, Redmi 9T is a photography powerhouse. The phone arrives with an AI quad rear camera setup. It consists of a 48 MP primary camera with f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture along with FOV 120°, a 2 MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, the device houses an 8 MP selfie camera along with f/2.05 aperture and 4P lens.
Coming to the videography of the smartphone, both the rear and front cameras are capable of recording videos up to 1080P. The smartphone comes with impressive camera features such as AI scene detection, autofocus, new movie frame feature, and LED flash
Under the hood, Redmi 9T is powered by the fast and efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor that also runs Redmi 9 Power. It is an octa-core chipset based on 11 nm processing that clocks Up to 2.0GHz and comes with an Adreno 610 GPU. Redmi 9T is coupled with the 4GB of RAM and storage options of 64GB UFS 2.1 and 128GB UFS 2.2. There is also a dedicated MicroSD card slot of up to 512GB for the users.
On the software front, Redmi 9T runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
Battery And Others
Redmi 9T comes with the monstrous battery prowess. It boasts a non-removable Li-Po 6,000mAh high capacity battery. It comes with the support for 18 W Fast charging and reverse wired charging. Xiaomi claims that the phone lasts up to 28 days standby time, 56 hours of calling, 195 hours of music playback, and 17 hours of video playback. It comes with a USB Type-C port to charge the phone and an in-box 22.5W charger. So, you won’t have to worry about running out of power.
Talking about the connectivity options, it features Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, an IR blaster, NFC, FM radio, stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
4G band Support
Regarding 4G band support, Redmi 9T works with two 4G bands that are available in Nepal. Nepal Telecom has a 4G network in band 3 and band 20. Read more about Ntc 4G bands. So, if you are an NTC 4G user or going to use Ntc SIM in the future, then having this phone enables a good 4G signal in most places.
Redmi 9T Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 198 gm
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS LCD FULL HD+ Dot Drop display, 2340×1080 pixels screen resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 83.4% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits of screen brightness, 395 PPI density, supports sunlight mode, Reading mode 2.0, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, L1 Widevine, Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor; 11 nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Memory: Internal storage options of 64GB UFS 2.1 and 128GB UFS 2.2; Expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- Software: MIUI 12 based on Android 10 OS.
- Rear Camera: AI Quad Camera Array
- 48 MP primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 120˚
- 2 MP Macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED Flash
- Rear Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP Selfie camera with an f/2.05 aperture
- Front Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6,000mAh (typ) high-capacity battery, Supports up to 18W fast charging, reverse wired charging, 22.5W fast charger in-box
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Sunrise Orange, Twilight Blue, and Ocean Green
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (Side-mounted), and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Electronic compass, Vibration motor
- Network: 4G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, an IR blaster, NFC, FM radio, stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Redmi 9T Price In Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 20,999 (4GB/128GB)
Redmi 9T Price And Availability In Nepal
Redmi 9T is launched at the price of Rs. 18,999 for 4/64GB variant and Rs. 20,999 for the 4/128GB variant in Nepal. The smartphone is available for purchase in all the official Xiaomi mobile stores and retail shops in Nepal. You can also buy the phone from online stores. It is available in four different color variants like Carbon Gray, Sunrise Orange, Twilight Blue, and Ocean Green. The smartphone will compete with the likes of Redmi 9, Oppo A15, Redmi 9 Power, Poco M2, etc. If you want the best smartphone at a cheap price, read Best phones under 10K in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Variant||Price In Nepal|
|Redmi 9T||4GB/64GB||Rs. 18,999|
So, what are your thoughts about this budget smartphone? Will you get this smartphone? Are you impressed with its specs and features? Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to read the Xiaomi and Redmi Mobile Price in Nepal.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”