Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 12 in Nepal, which is a 4G phone. The vanilla variant of the Redmi Note 12 has arrived with impressive specs for a mid-range price tag. It has a 120Hz AMOLED display and Snapdragon 685 powering its core. Let’s learn more about specs, features, and Redmi Note 12 price in Nepal.
Similarly, at a later date, Redmi Note 12 5G also got launched in Nepal which has a different processor, and a slightly higher price.
- 6.67″ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- IP53 Splash Proof
- Snapdragon 685 Processor
- 33W fast charging
- 50MP Triple AI Camera
Design and Display
Design-wise, Redmi Note 12 boasts the same design language as its Redmi Note 12 Pro siblings. Retaining the boxy form factor, the camera module on the back is identical. It weighs 183.5g and the thickness is just 7.85mm. Also, the phone has an IP53 rating for protection against water splashes and dust. Likewise, you get a fingerprint sensor embedded in the power key. And there is a 3.5mm headphone jack and an IR blaster as well.
There is a 6.67-inch Samsung AMOLED panel with a 120Hz fast refresh rate as compared to 90Hz on Redmi Note 11. This punch-hole screen has a Full HD+ screen resolution and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. Also, the display can shine brightly up to 1200nits for sunlight readability. Moreover, there is a 395PPI and 85.0% screen-to-body ratio. It supports 4096-level dimming, and DCI-P3 color gamut as well.
On the core, Redmi Note 12 is powered by the Snapdragon 685 chipset. It is an octa-core chipset based on 6nm Processing with 4×2.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A53. For the graphics, there is Adreno 610 GPU. Moving to the software, the phone boots on MIUI 14 built on top of Android 13. For the storage options, the base variant begins from a 4/128GB storage variant and goes up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Coming to the optics, the phone features a triple AI camera setup. It consists of a 50 MP Samsung JN1 Primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture & 120° FOV, and a 2 MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. While on the front side, there is a 13 MP selfie snapper with an f/2.45 aperture. For videos, it can shoot up to 1080p resolution at 30fps.
Battery, Charging, and Other Specs
The device packs in a 5000mAh battery for the juice. This Lithium Polymer battery also comes with a 33W fast charging support. And the company is shipping the full-fledged 33W charger bundled in the box. Talking about other specs, the phone comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1), GALILEO (E1) for connectivity. Likewise, there is a dual stereo speaker and a USB-C port as well.
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 2400x1080p resolution, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Weight: 183.5 grams
- Build: 7.85mm thickness, Gorilla Glass 3, IP53 splash-proof
- Triple Rear Camera: 50MP Main Sensor+ 8MP Ultra-wide Camera+2MP Macro Sensor
- Front camera: 13MP, f/2.45
Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@30fps
- Chipset: Snapdragon 685 Processor; 6nm Technology built
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: UFS2.2 128GB; Expandable via MicroSD card slot up to 1TB
- Network: 4G
- 4G Bands: b1, b3, b5, b7, b8, b20, b28, b38, b40, n41
- SIM: Dual Nano
- Software: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Color Options: Onyx Gray, Mint Green, and Ice Blue
- Miscellaneous: GPS, Electronic compass, Acceleration sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Distance Sensor, Side-mounted, Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS: L1, GLONASS: G1, Compass: B1, Galileo E1, NFC, USB On-TheGo, Stereo Dual Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W Fast Charging, Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 22,999 for 4GB/128GB variant | Rs. 24,999 for 6GB/128GB | Rs. 26,999 for 8GB/128GB
Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal is Rs. 22,999 for the base 4/128GB variant, Rs. 24,999 for the 6/128GB variant, and Rs. 26,999 for the 8/128GB variant. It is available for purchase in Nepal at official Xiaomi stores, shops, and Daraz online store. The phone comes in Onyx Gray, Mint Green, and Ice Blue color options.
|Redmi Note 12||Price in Nepal (Official)|
This mid-range phone has become very popular due to the legacy, its name carries. The specs are impressive for a midrange device. And the 120Hz refresh rate is appreciable. The price is also affordable. So, Redmi Note 12 is a promising device.
Do Check:- Xiaomi & Redmi Mobile Price in Nepal
So, what do you think of Redmi Note 12? Will you buy one for yourself? Do write us your valuable opinions, views, and thoughts in the comment section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats