Vivo, the Chinese smartphone maker has been launching recent phones in Nepal like the Vivo Y19, Vivo S1. Now Vivo has launched Vivo S1 Pro in Nepal with the slogan “upgrade your style’’. Vivo S1 Pro comes with a Quad Camera setup, dual-engine fast charging and a 4500 mAH battery. Find more specs and the (expected) price of Vivo S1 Pro phone in Nepal.
Vivo says S1 pro attracts customers in a unique way with the word BEST, which stands for
- B : Bold Display
- E : Extra Battery
- S : Selfie and camera
- T : Tough performance
Find out more information on each letter below.
Vivo S1 Pro has a 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The screen has a notch in the top middle to house the front camera. Almost all of the midrange phone supports in-display fingerprint sensor these days, this one is also no exception. The under-display fingerprint scanner is of optical type.
The phone is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 665 Processor (11 nm), coupled with 8 GB of RAM. Regarding the internal storage, the phone has a 128 GB memory space with a Micro SD card support, that can expand the storage to 256 GB.
Although the phone has a dual SIM slot, one of the SIM slots can be used as a Micro SD expansion, so it is popularly called a Hybrid SIM slot. The phone runs on Android 9.0 over Funtouch 9.2 UI.
The phone boasts a battery capacity of 4500 mAH which can be charged with 18 W fast charger using a Type C cable and dual-engine system. Vivo S1 Pro weights 186.7 gms which is a little heavier due to the huge battery.
As mentioned above, the phone has a diamond-shaped quad-camera setup in the back with 48 MP main camera. The aperture in the main camera is f/1.8 and has PDAF autofocus. It has a rear flash and several scene modes that it will put itself using AI for a better shot.
The rear quad-camera in the phone are:
- 48 MP, f/1.8, wide
- 8 MP, f/2.2, ultrawide
- 2 MP, f/2.4, macro camera
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
Talking about the selfie camera, there is a 32 MP front camera with f/2.0, HDR functionality. The phone also supports 3.5 mm Audio jack to connect all of your traditional headphones/earphones.
There are three different colors of the phone namely Fancy Sky, Nebula Blue, Knight Black. The phone has a connectivity option of Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band WiFi, GPS, FM radio and USB Type-C.
- Body: 159.25 × 75.19 × 8.68 mm, 186.7 gms
- Display: 6.38 inch SUPER AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 404 PPI
- Processor: Snapdragon 665
- CPU: Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable to 256 GB with microSD card
- OS: Funtouch 9.2 over Android 9
- Rear Camera: Quad camera (Wide: 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF + Ultrawide 8 MP, f/2.2 + Macro camera 2 MP, f/2.4 + Depth sensor 2 MP, f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, HDR
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio, FM radio
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band WiFi, GPS, Type C cable, OTG
- Battery: 4500 mAH with 18W fast charger.
- Colors: Fancy Sky, Nebula Blue, Knight Black
Price and Availability
The price of Vivo S1 Pro in Nepal is Rs 36,790. Vivo S1 Pro is now available in Nepal from Dec 29, 2019, in Daraz online and all offline retail shops. The phone is priced at USD 320 globally which comes at a rough conversion of Rs 37000. There are two different colors of the phone namely: Jazzy Blue and mystic black.
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs
- Case Filed Against NTC MD, Government Secretary in National Payment Gateway Corruption
- realme C51 With 33W SUPERVOOC Charge Launching Soon in Nepal
- Classic Tech Dashain Tihar Offer 2080: Internet and Smart TVs at an Unmatched Price, Free 5G Router
- iPhone 15 overheating is due to third-party app updates and a bug in iOS 17, not the titanium design- Apple
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max ranks second in DxOMark camera test
- Smartphone market low ahead of Dashain, no effect of holiday season!