Nepal Telecom resumes ADSL recharge that was previously possible through their GSM prepaid recharge card. Earlier NT stopped the service for ADSL due to some loophole in the system. Then, it was known that people even recharged their ADSL and GSM post paid payments with the same recharge card. Now after the resumption, NT claims their system is more robust and no fraud is possible with the recharge system. Moreover, you can do multiple recharge request for ADSL which was previously limited to single recharge per day.
Such recharging system was launched in February of this year and the recharge card could be used for Landline, ADSL and GSM Post paid payments, out of which ADSL recharge was stopped in some months. This service was quite popular among people which has reduced queues in Nepal Telecom counters. Now you can simply recharge your ADSL service by dialing 1413 and following the directions after that.
For more info, go to our previous post during the launch of the service.
NT launches Landline, Post Paid and ADSL bill payments through recharge card.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health