GSM Post Paid, Landline, and ADSL Bill payment from Recharge card.
Nepal Telecom has launched the facility of paying the bill of GSM Post paid, landline telephone, ADSL from Namaste recharge card. You can even use MPOS technology (Pinless Top-up) to clear the bills. Previously you had to get in queue in several counters to pay the bill though bank payment was also there. From this facility, you don’t have to go to these counters for the bill payment purpose only. Below is the procedure for how to do the bill payment from your phone.
Now NT recharge is mostly used recharge card in Nepal Telecom. So Webrecharge is also one of the popular methods to recharge for Ntc services.
As there are two recharge cards available in the market for no more chores cleaning NT (namely Namaste recharge and NT recharge) you have different option for each one of them.
1. From IVR:
For Namaste Recharge:
Dial 1413 and follow the directions to pay the bill for your GSM post paid, Landline and ADSL service.
For NT recharge:
Dial 1412 and follow the directions to pay the bill for your GSM post paid, Landline and ADSL service.
Click here for the new method to query ADSL and WiMAX volume and expiry date.
2. From USSD.
For Namaste Recharge:
Buy the amount of recharge chard you want to pay and use your GSM Post paid Mobile to dial *411*Pin No.*10#
3. From MPOS
Go to your Nearest MPOS retailer, give your GSM Post paid Mobile, PSTN and ADSL number and get the bill payment.
For NT recharge card, you can even recharge through the process of dialing *412*PIn No* and the amount#.
You can also recharge Post paid, Landline and ADSL from online recharge web portal. (http://webrecharge.ntc.net.np)
You can even confirm your bill payment with the following procedure.
1. For GSM Post Paid: Go to your Inbox, type cb and send it to
2. For PSTN: Dial 1606 and get the information from IVR.
3. For ADSL (Unlimited and Volume Based Service): Go to here for the information for your bill payment.
|GSM Post paid, landline, ADSL bill payment from Recharge Card launched.|
- CIB operation for illegal VoIP call bypass, arrest two Indian Nationals
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable