Ncell, the private mobile operator revises the bonus structure that they have been providing on balance recharge. The new structure provides a bonus for a top-up of Rs 100 or more but the bonus amount is different among two categories of customers, divided on the length of time they have been using the services, namely greater than a year or less than a year.
More than a year old subscribers are getting Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 35 for a recharge of Rs 100, Rs 200 and Rs 300 respectively whereas newer subscribers (less than a year) are getting Rs 5, Rs 15, Rs 25 for the same recharge.
The highest recharge of Rs 1000 is entitled to get Rs 125 bonus for the old subscriber whereas Rs 95 bonus is valid for new subscribers.
Recharge from all means is getting the bonus for all prepaid and postpaid services but the bonus amount should be used within 30 days time. Nepal Telecom had once introduced 10 percent bonus to its GSM mobile users during Dashain festival which was a big hit among them. But the bonus for Nepal Telecom’s MPOS ( Pinless top up) is still there for its promotion.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats