Nepal Telecom’s latest offer for its EVDO service which they claim to be the fastest internet in Nepal, is gaining popularity among subscribers. Branded as Sky PRO, EVDO is a 3G CDMA technology providing max speeds of 3.1 Mbps download and 1.8 Mbps upload. With the offer, customer gets 5GB data plus EVDO USB dongle (with 1 GB memory space to use as a pen drive) and Rs 100 free talk time for Rs 2459(inclusive of taxes).
Launched in an event named “EduFair 2013” organized by Nepal Republic Media Pv. Ltd. at Bhrikuti Mandap, almost 100 subscriptions are made just today, including one from Chairman of Interim Election Council, Nepal Government head Khil Raj Regmi. Due to the limitation of stock of dongle, NT suspects if the remaining two days of the event wraps up the offer in Ktm. It is also known that NT is planning to launch this offer outside Kathmandu after this event.
Presently you can even find a dongle in Ntc that supports both CDMA and GSM 3G in it. Please find that sort of device in the market.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license