March 14, 2014: Nepal Telecom’s WiFi service that was told to be commercialized from today, is continued to be free till the end of Chaitra. Earlier NT has decided to made the WiFi Service free till Falgun 28 but now due to expansion of WiFi in more areas ( in and out of Kathmandu), the free WiFi service has been made available till Chaitra 30. It seems that the WiFi service will be launched in New year 2071 with the already mentioned tariff of Rs 10 per hour, or some other packages (more hours) can also be expected by then.
- Nepal Telecom launches FTTH Fiber internet in Rajpur, Dang
- Honor X8b Launched in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs